29s Readycheck COMPLETE! Games Feb. 17th!

02/24/2013 07:39 PMPosted by Imperialynx
P.S. Keep it classy Willy

You've been posting with an incredibly douchey attitude since you decided to play 29s again. What do you expect my response to be?
29 Draenei Shaman
he posts on that toon just to flaunt the fez :P
49 Night Elf Druid
Wow guys.

Yoube I thought you knew me well enough to know the intention of my post. I even whispered you on Btag that I was needling you before I made the post but you give me such a response on the forums? Isn't that contrary to the Yoube way of resolving things (not that anything needs to be resolved). You owe me an apology, sir.

Anyways, Fird got screwed over by an afk'er after waiting for quite a bit. It affects us. I thought it would be a good idea to make an official blog entry on the detrimental effects of afk'ing.

P.S. Keep it classy Willy

<3
29 Tauren Paladin
02/24/2013 07:53 PMPosted by Baeloro
You've been posting with an incredibly douchey attitude since you decided to play 29s again. What do you expect my response to be?

Actually Willy you have come at me with increased unjustified animosity on multiple occasions. You and Yoube just pulled drama out of thin air to tag team me on something that was referring to Fird getting hosed by afk'ers...and I'm right here in vent and I'm on Yoube's btag so I don't understand it.

I told you plainly and honestly, as an example, that prot pal was 3x better dps than ret in this bracket and you assigned all sorts of malevolent intentions on my part to that. You're the same person trying to tell people how viable enhancement shaman is, then you're advising people that they disregard my opinions on matters related to the game. Priceless.
39 Draenei Shaman

Actually Willy you have come at me with increased unjustified animosity on multiple occasions. You and Yoube just pulled drama out of thin air to tag team me on something that was referring to Fird getting hosed by afk'ers...and I'm right here in vent and I'm on Yoube's btag so I don't understand it.

I told you plainly and honestly, as an example, that prot pal was 3x better dps than ret in this bracket and you assigned all sorts of malevolent intentions on my part to that. You're the same person trying to tell people how viable enhancement shaman is, then you're advising people that they disregard my opinions on matters related to the game. Priceless.

Not my intent at all.

edit: Just a misunderstanding
Edited by Yoube on 2/24/2013 8:17 PM PST
29 Undead Warlock
thanks for the games tonight guys!
49 Night Elf Druid
02/24/2013 08:16 PMPosted by Yoube

Not my intent at all.

Stop causing drama yoube.
I got here so late, frig!

Anyway, the game was pretty fun - hopefully next Sunday I can be around more!
I think what will kill this bracket more than AFKing and not sitting out is the whole class stacking. Like really? 4 Fing Pallies. I couldn't go anywhere without getting dazed, silenced, stunned over and over again.

Now let the drama begins :P
39 Draenei Shaman

Not my intent at all.

Stop causing drama yoube.

I know fird. :/ It is my bad.
02/24/2013 08:03 PMPosted by Imperialynx
Actually Willy you have come at me with increased unjustified animosity on multiple occasions.

I guess you don't remember saying:

No, rets are terrible right now. Templar Verdict damage isn't scaled correctly.

Much better stacking ap/str as prot and using Avenger's Shield.

Look at my class.

What spec do you think I normally played in this and other lower level brackets?

Ret isn't viable right now at lower levels. With the same gear plus a shield, you can hit 300% harder with the pally Avenger Shield than you can with Templar Verdict. That is ONE button difference. The only other dps button that may even factor into play at all is Exorcism.

I wasn't talking trash, merely giving the experienced viewpoint of a RET who has had to convert to PROT since MoP came out to do anything meaningful at all in a game.

Think before you post. :P

You kinda have no idea what you are talking about. Listening to you describe rets as being fine when I know they aren't is somewhat ridiculous.

Get on a ret and play it, then switch to prot and experience how much better it is. Otherwise don't comment on forums because you literally have no idea.

But please, continue posting on the matter because that's what you do.

02/10/2013 11:01 AMPosted by Imperialynx
Shut up kid.

Do I need to keep going? You've been a douchebag since this thread started and you don't seem the slightest bit interested in letting up. Acting like you're god's gift to 29s isn't going to get you anywhere.

So someone afked and Fird got screwed out of a game. Was it me? Was it Yoube? Hell, do you even know who it was that afked? Maybe you should find that kind of stuff out and maybe talk to that person before you fly off the handle on players who damn sure aren't the cause of your problem.

Until you remove your head from your !@#$, no one SHOULD take anything you say seriously, because it sure as hell isn't valuable or noteworthy.
02/24/2013 08:44 PMPosted by Baeloro
seriously

it's ceriously...
and im pretty sure the whole thing was just a friendly jab...not sure what all the posts are for...

gg's...i will attempt to regear an ally toon or two...
29 Tauren Paladin
The "Shut up kid" was directed to Raptorjesus, and he deserved it. Where's that context? Didn't feel like including it?

I'm pretty sure most people recognize that your comments are almost never positive or contain and value at all. Keep talking about how great rets and enhance are, those kinds of posts do all the talking to illustrate where your knowledge of the game is at.

My posts are actually fine and on the level. It is you who needs to re-evaluate who you are and what you are doing.

P.S. Fly off the handle at who for afk'ing? What are you talking about? If Yoube had looked at his in-game message from me there would be an entirely different outcome here.
29 Night Elf Hunter
sorry i had to sit out and leave early... my laptop started overheating and got laggy... hopefully i get my new battery by next sunday... it's nice to see this bracket back :)
02/24/2013 08:54 PMPosted by Imperialynx
The "Shut up kid" was directed to Raptorjesus, and he deserved it. Where's that context? Didn't feel like including it?

The context was: someone asked how ret was, 4 QUALIFIED people who've actually been playing with/against it responded with positive criticism, and you proceeded to crap all over everyone while bashing the spec in every conceivable way.

Your responses were unnecessary and unhelpful, dripping of douchebaggery. We all stopped responding to them in hopes that you would run out of fuel and just shut up, but you keep finding things to whine about at every turn.

02/24/2013 08:54 PMPosted by Imperialynx
Keep talking about how great rets and enhance are, those kinds of posts do all the talking to illustrate where your knowledge of the game is at.

My 'knowledge of the game' in this instance stems from spending the last 4 months playing 2v2/3v3 against other 29s while people like you refuse to even bother with them. Dak, Crypto, and Realkill all have paladins they've been playing as prot/ret.

While you've been pretending to be a BG hero in rated BGs, we've been playing our 29s, testing all classes/specs. Are Ret and Enhance great? I never said they were. I did say they were fine. They bring utility and damage, and a skilled player can make them work well. Are they so terrible that no one should ever play them?

Of course not. And that's where your attitude problem comes from. You behave as if everyone needs to play the most OP specs only and disregard any spec that doesn't perform as well, treating anyone who suggests playing those less powerful specs as if they are suffering from a brain aneurism or just flat out special ed.

So keep it up, Goldenflaw.
Edited by Baeloro on 2/24/2013 9:24 PM PST
29 Orc Warlock
These pretzels are making me thirsty.
39 Draenei Shaman
I already said it was my bad, i misunderstood GC. Can we not leave it at that?
wait whats the problem again
49 Night Elf Druid
02/24/2013 10:20 PMPosted by Rubikz
wait whats the problem again

Unknown. =)
29 Night Elf Priest
making a 29 warrior so I dont have to play my scumbag shadow priest.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]