29s Readycheck COMPLETE! Games Feb. 17th!

29 Dwarf Paladin
Just did a little research for new gear for FC prot:

Waist - Bindburner Belt unless you have Silver-Lined Belt, though it's a minor upgrade from the old 10 stam satchel belt.

And as pally,

Feet - Harbinger Boots These have always been available, but now that we can get Pursuit of Justice, we can get more stam out of these with 7 stam enchant.

Legs - Pyretic Legguards is 13 stam, and is pretty easy to get. Bradbury's Entropic Legguards is a nice alternative as well, from the same boss. Of course the BoA leggings Polished Legplates of Valor would be ideal with 14 stam at this level, however this not only requires guild rep, but also requires a somewhat active guild that has reached this achievement http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=6626

Not sure if there is anything else I missed.

Edit - Forgot rings. Looks like gnomer rings got nerfed :( They may still be good since resistance still works AFAIK, but that'd only be useful if nature or arcane are used quite a bit in this bracket. As for best stam after DMH, looks like Nogg's Gold Ring is the way to go.
Edited by Disgustìpate on 2/10/2013 11:52 AM PST
29 Tauren Paladin
Noggs Ring is BIS stam. Ring of Power requires 31.
39 Human Paladin
Tried it, and I prefer Ret. Maybe things are different at 29, or you're just doing something wrong.
Edited by Cashmunyx on 2/10/2013 11:52 AM PST
29 Dwarf Paladin
Ahh, okay. Ty. Edited.
39 Blood Elf Priest
add me to the list por favor....

firdalicious-alliance
49 Human Rogue
02/10/2013 11:52 AMPosted by Cashmunyx
Tried it, and I prefer Ret. Maybe things are different at 29, or you're just doing something wrong.

at 29 you dont have rebuke
29 Draenei Shaman
Disgustìpate, Imperialynx, do you want on the list?

Edit: forgot (in just an hour) that D said he would let us know. Imp, how about you?
Edited by Nirise on 2/10/2013 12:03 PM PST
Are we really shooting for games tonight? Or is this list for the future.
29 Human Paladin
I was about to say that someone should post this on twink info but nastay already did it so nvm.

TL;DR This post is useless.
29 Dwarf Paladin
Sure, I'd like to play some. My attendance will depend on what times we play, ofc. This bracket has to be more interesting than 70 is now.
29 Human Paladin
02/10/2013 12:08 PMPosted by Baeloro
Are we really shooting for games tonight? Or is this list for the future.

02/10/2013 08:47 AMPosted by Nirise
when we reach our goal, we will choose the nearest Sunday to launch

Usually after we get the 30 people sign up then we make the 29 Sunday Fight Night Thread and then we shoot for games.
29 Dwarf Paladin
Dang, I can't find my Talvash ring :( Anyone know if it's possible to get Nogg's through faction change? Or does doing one quest link to the other?

Either way, I may have to settle for Maywiki's Favorite Ring
29 Draenei Shaman
lolenhance checking in, if this gets off the ground should prob respec this toon

edit: also avail: alli boa-less hunt, alli pally, horde lock, and warr below
Edited by Shaket on 2/10/2013 12:32 PM PST
29 Tauren Warrior
<-- potential micless FC
02/10/2013 12:11 PMPosted by Firdalicious
Usually after we get the 30 people sign up then we make the 29 Sunday Fight Night Thread and then we shoot for games.

Yeah, I've just been seeing people on RealID saying '29s tonight!'
29 Draenei Shaman
02/10/2013 12:39 PMPosted by Baeloro

Yeah, I've just been seeing people on RealID saying '29s tonight!'

I was hoping for next Sunday night, if word gets out fast enough. That would blow my mind if everyone decided to pile into 29s tonight.
29 Human Warrior
id que tonight IF im back in time. leaving around 445 and unsure of what time (est) ill be back. but i do think tonight is kind of pushing it and if it fails people wont be willing to try again for a while.
29 Tauren Paladin
Dang, I can't find my Talvash ring :( Anyone know if it's possible to get Nogg's through faction change? Or does doing one quest link to the other?

Either way, I may have to settle for Maywiki's Favorite Ring

I don't think the pre cata quest version were linked. I'm not sure if Cata changed it. But Beastbinder Ring is preferable to Maywiki's
29 Human Paladin
02/10/2013 12:43 PMPosted by Nirise
That would blow my mind if everyone decided to pile into 29s tonight.

That would be crazy lol
29 Blood Elf Mage
Luplis said he could get 4-5 from Ursin on.

Is 9 PM Eastern the best time to start for everyone?
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]