29s Readycheck COMPLETE! Games Feb. 17th!

29 Dwarf Paladin
Dang, I can't find my Talvash ring :( Anyone know if it's possible to get Nogg's through faction change? Or does doing one quest link to the other?

Either way, I may have to settle for Maywiki's Favorite Ring

I don't think the pre cata quest version were linked. I'm not sure if Cata changed it. But Beastbinder Ring is preferable to Maywiki's
Yeah, I just got that in a SM run. Maybe I'm doing it wrong, but navigating wowhead for twink items seems so sh!tty these days. Filter for level req will exclude quest items with no level req. If I take level req filter off it gives me a huge list of stuff I can't even use at 29...
Edited by Disgustìpate on 2/10/2013 1:08 PM PST
29 Draenei Shaman
Luplis said he could get 4-5 from Ursin on.

Is 9 PM Eastern the best time to start for everyone?

9pm EST is a good idea, but we'll need a bunch more signed up -- I imagine several couldn't make it as early as tonight. Regardless, the prospects for next Sunday look good if this momentum keeps up!
29 Human Paladin
I haven't really touched my 29s since mop dropped but I am down to queue tonight or next Sunday.
19 Dwarf Shaman
Rofann - H, Nothanks - A
29 Orc Shaman
Keep 'em coming, we're close to 2/3 of the way there!
39 Orc Hunter
Can add Zeldalynn for Alliance.

- Phatshotz, #1 29 Dense Prick Hunter
I'm just going to ask it. Are we seriously shooting for games tonight? Or are we simply just setting up for next week?
29 Tauren Paladin
02/10/2013 01:08 PMPosted by Disgustìpate
If I take level req filter off it gives me a huge list of stuff I can't even use at 29...

http://www.wowhead.com/items=4.-2?filter=minle=1;maxle=45;minrl=1;maxrl=29

Set level from 1 to 45 and required level from 1 to 29. Adjust as needed for the stats you are looking for.
29 Tauren Paladin
I also wish I could search based on stat budget (total stats). Some of the new gear has multiple secondary stats that makes them very appealing.
39 Orc Hunter
02/10/2013 04:35 PMPosted by Luplis
I'm just going to ask it. Are we seriously shooting for games tonight? Or are we simply just setting up for next week?

We're not shooting for games tonight.

02/10/2013 10:54 AMPosted by Imperialynx
Relax guy, we've been playing wargames off and on over the last few months. We know of a couple rets that play and do just fine. If you don't like the spec anymore, then just don't play it. No reason to come to the forums and post about how it's garbage and everyone would be better off as prot.

You kinda have no idea what you are talking about. Listening to you describe rets as being fine when I know they aren't is somewhat ridiculous.

Get on a ret and play it, then switch to prot and experience how much better it is. Otherwise don't comment on forums because you literally have no idea.

But please, continue posting on the matter because that's what you do.

goldenclaw is the new deso
29 Tauren Paladin
100% frands
29 Draenei Shaman
While I would love to see games tonight, I don't think we have the numbers to pull it off. I'll go ahead and queue up on the qlist (www.49pvp.com/qlist) in case 19 of us are crazy enough to try this out; let's set our sights on next Sunday, as long as we can get our requisite 30.

Can add Zeldalynn for Alliance.

Is Zeldalynn an alt or another player? I don't recall.
55 Gnome Mage
Another player
29 Night Elf Priest
big boi babby reporting in
29 Draenei Shaman
20/30 -- two-thirds there to fulfill the readycheck!
In Queue
29 Orc Shaman
I'm thinking if we want to do arenas tonight, let's meet in ratchet, so we can more easily set up cross-faction and cross-realm arenas.
29 Human Paladin
Don't we need to turn xp on to do arena?
02/10/2013 06:12 PMPosted by Firdalicious
Don't we need to turn xp on to do arena?

Not for arena, but yes for wargame bgs.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]