29s Readycheck COMPLETE! Games Feb. 17th!

I think it's also important to understand that these are our first games since MoP launched, and not to have too high expectations for quality and consistency. It's great that we can get activity after so many months without, and I think that's something we can all appreciate.

That said, please don't rush to the forums so you can freak out about how one side might have too many/not enough healers, or no FC.
29 Blood Elf Mage
But it's important to at least ask players to consider that good games make the bracket proliferate while a bad first impression could easily shut it down again. Stow your Spriests, at least for your the first night.
29 Undead Rogue
29s, you never cease to amaze me with your awesomeness. I love this community! Get at me during the week if you need runs at battletag: Chainwhip#1544. I'm not on as frequently as I want because I have to beg either my girlfriend or my room mate to use their laptop to play, but the components I need to finish my gaming computer should be in the mail soon.

See you Sunday!
29 Human Warrior
Alliance:
Neenyo
Disgustìpate
Wastedgold
Thätguy

Keep your off-set gear on hand incase of FC overlapping! I'll have my prot dps gear ready to go by gametime.
29 Tauren Paladin
Horde:
Bracktruiner

I have some updating to do but I'll be available to FC if needed.
29 Tauren Warrior
Hope horde brings enough prot warrs, looks like alli will have enough for both fcs and protdpsfuntimes
Edited by Tonkatinker on 2/12/2013 9:33 PM PST
49 Human Monk
Is there anyone on BH who would fund an experienced 29twink (EU).
Want to go 29 Hpally.

Toss me your Battletag sometime. I'll add you.
39 Blood Elf Mage
GC, do you still have your enchanter on WR?
29 Blood Elf Warlock
It has been a long time... Are warlocks even worth it in this bracket?
29 Orc Rogue
sign me up
29 Dwarf Paladin
I got some holy gear. It's probably not BiS, but I'll see what I can set up. I don't have AGM, so I'm sure there are better geared FCs who have that.
29 Draenei Shaman
02/12/2013 10:54 PMPosted by Aerhdrythius

If what I saw in arenas are any indication, then absolutely yes.
39 Blood Elf Mage
02/12/2013 11:38 PMPosted by Homerpimpson
sign me up

In the heezy!

Lookin forward to some premades sooner rather than later dawg.

Very much so. You'll want to roll Destro to do maximum damage, but Demo and Affliction are okay too.

You'll want to look at getting some updates before you jump into the gulch!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/ursin/Ma%C3%ACali/simple

Everything but Deadman's Hand and Zaetar's Gloves are obtainable.

Enumerated Handwraps come from the satchel loot bag, can take +20 spellpower or +15 hit rating enchant, and can roll +15 stam, +9 stam/9 int, +7 stam/7 int/7 haste, or +7 stam/7 int/7 crit.
Maywiki's Favorite Ring comes from a small quest chain in STV.
39 Draenei Shaman
02/13/2013 06:47 AMPosted by Nastaygurl
sign me up

In the heezy!

Lookin forward to some premades sooner rather than later dawg.

When we get a better feel for the current state of the bracket the second Loli Invitational will definitely be set up.
I just spent 3 hours updating this toon's gear. I'm ready for Sunday. I just hope I remember how to play this guy, so excuse me if I suck. So what is with the shadow priest comment? Are they terribly OP at this level now? They were always on the weak side back when I was active in this bracket. Unfortunately, this is my only remaining 29 besides a 29 hunter with terrible gear and I'm not in the mood to update his gear now.
39 Blood Elf Mage
02/13/2013 10:30 AMPosted by Norce
Are they terribly OP at this level now?

Yes.

when I was active in this bracket.

When was that?

Unfortunately, this is my only remaining 29 besides a 29 hunter with terrible gear and I'm not in the mood to update his gear now.

Can you link your Hunter?

02/13/2013 09:25 AMPosted by Yoube
When we get a better feel for the current state of the bracket the second Loli Invitational will definitely be set up.

Hell yes!
I just spent 3 hours updating this toon's gear. I'm ready for Sunday. I just hope I remember how to play this guy, so excuse me if I suck. So what is with the shadow priest comment? Are they terribly OP at this level now? They were always on the weak side back when I was active in this bracket. Unfortunately, this is my only remaining 29 besides a 29 hunter with terrible gear and I'm not in the mood to update his gear now.

Basically here's how Spriest plays:

Mind Blast x3 > Devouring Plague > dead target

Mind Blast and DP can crit for 3k together even on resilience. Not exactly a fun or fair fight.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]