Thought on LFR

90 Draenei Priest
how hard would it be to put an option in the LFR que to select full clear only or first available spot? Just a thought....

Skye
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Hard or not, Blizzard has made it very clear they won't provide that option. If they did, most any time a couple players dropped after the first or second boss, that LFR would simply die.

Supposedly, if you get an LFR already in progress, you can requeue right away and have "priority" for a new run. That doesn't prevent a second queue wait though :(
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
It probably would not be hard at all.
But the problem is that any groups in progress would most likely fall apart due to it.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I don't think an LFR group would die necessarily... I know that on my main I am hoping for a last boss valor kill lol....
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
peeps in lfr always die lol look at elegeon having like 5 or 6 people fall into Rosie's massive crotch is too humorous.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
how hard would it be to put an option in the LFR que to select full clear only or first available spot? Just a thought....

Skye

How hard is it do finish an in progress LFR?

How hard is it to stop yourself from whining about a minor inconvenience that protects the LFR system and allows nearly every run initiated to also complete, thus providing enjoyment to a dozen + people who don't want to be punished because a couple dps only needed drops from the first boss and bailed?

How hard is it to use your brain to reason out the effects of implementing your "suggestion"?
Reply Quote
16 Gnome Warlock

Skye

You can't only get fresh runs for yourself but at the same time demand that the system find players to replace people that leave your fresh runs halfway through.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
that's like saying give me gear every-time you go into lfr
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I'd rather choose "last-boss only" LFR.

Queue up.
Accept within 2 minutes thanks to healer insta-queue.
8 minutes later, collect 90 VP.

Love it.
Reply Quote
This is not related to raid and guild leadership might be better suited for general forums.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
It would be easy, and they leave it out on purpose, and there have been dozens of threads on the topic.
Reply Quote
02/10/2013 12:19 PMPosted by Shadowskye
how hard would it be to put an option in the LFR que to select full clear only or first available spot?

02/12/2013 12:31 PMPosted by Cromulence
How hard is it to use your brain to reason out the effects of implementing your "suggestion"?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]