Fancy Gun

34 Human Priest
That's what I'm looking for. Aside from [item=66439] , does anybody know of any other guns that are simple, yet elegant/not overly mechanized/not gun-like/like [item=19368] ?
Preferably horde or neutral as well. I've found one that drops from the goblin in mauradon but am curious to know of any others.

PS: Long time no see Moon Guard Forums:D
Reply Quote
34 Human Priest
Grr the links didn't work. The first one was cry of the wolf and the second was the dragonbreath hand cannon.
Reply Quote
My favorite is that one that drops in Karazhan from Big Bad Wolf. I don't think it's TOO fancy.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Man, Cry of the Wolf would look absolutely awesome with your Gilnean hunter in my guild :D.
Reply Quote
34 Human Priest
02/10/2013 02:48 PMPosted by Hellissa
My favorite is that one that drops in Karazhan from Big Bad Wolf. I don't think it's TOO fancy.
Arguably one of the sexiest guns in game....but a little too showy.

02/10/2013 03:14 PMPosted by Ferenold
Man, Cry of the Wolf would look absolutely awesome with your Gilnean hunter in my guild :D.
Thats the one he uses xD I like it because it's a pleasant change from gears and bolts or blunderbusses
Edited by Ariade on 2/10/2013 3:32 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Trizzle linked me the Mark "S" Boomstick when I was looking for a gun. I liked it but it wasn't flashy enough for me. It is a cool version of a standard rifle.

Hopefully the link works: Mark "S" Boomstick.
Reply Quote
34 Human Priest
Trizzle linked me the Mark "S" Boomstick when I was looking for a gun. I liked it but it wasn't flashy enough for me. It is a cool version of a standard rifle.

Hopefully the link works: Mark "S" Boomstick.
hmmm not to flashy, but not terribly blunderbuss-y either. I'll have to go check it out. Thanks:)
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Hunter
It's a good gun but mind you it's BoP, Engineers make it.

The version that everyone can get is Pierce's Pistol from Culling of Strath heroic.
Reply Quote
34 Human Priest
It's a good gun but mind you it's BoP, Engineers make it.

The version that everyone can get is Pierce's Pistol from Culling of Strath heroic.
ah I hadn't noticed that. Thank you for pointing it out, as well as giving an alternate (I am NOT levelling engineering again lol)
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
There's also a kind of neat, not too flashy gun from the Nagrand Nessingwary Questline.

Hemet's Elekk Gun
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
Check out mine.

True-Aim Long Rifle

Trial of the Champion Heroic, the Black Knight.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
02/10/2013 01:45 PMPosted by Ariade
Grr the links didn't work.

You didn't include the quotation marks around the number, and the space and / before the closing bracket.

[item="NUMBER" /]
^like that.
Edited by Melithiria on 2/10/2013 10:17 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Silithid Husked Launcher

You know you want it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]