[A] 10M LF dps and tank 4/6 HoF (night raids)

90 Human Priest
<Jade Forest Police> is recruiting a dps and tank for our raids. We raid at 10:30PM-12:30AM server (sometimes later) Tuesday, Thursday and Monday.

We have a solid core of 8, with a chill environment. We use Skype for raids, and it is required. Pugging 2 people a night is holding us back from progressing :(

Message me, Munakz or Jova in game for more details. Or send me an in game mail.

Our next raid is Tuesday, 10:30 server. Gonna full clear MSV. Come show us how awesomesauce you are <3
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I'm very interested and have been planning on transferring to Tich anyway.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
When not in raids, you can commonly find us in Jade Forest, protecting and serving the Alliance.
Reply Quote
BUMP

Still looking for 2-3 good/active raiders! We prefer an off-tank with DPS gear & spec, but more healers or DPS are welcome!

Gear is not an issue, but fight knowledge is extremely important! If your gear is bad, but you come prepared, perform mechanics well, and are active, then we will gear you quickly.

Please contact Zalilah, Munakz, or Jova in game!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]