Confession

90 Human Death Knight
Hello my fellow DK's...

I have a small confession to make...

Please, don't hate <3.

Even though, since I am mainly Blood, you guys will probably tear the crap out of me now but....

But....

:(

I lost to a warrior in Blood in Temple BG.

He had Avatar, Trinkets, Berserker buff (the one you pick up) and he Orb...

Lets just say, the hunter and him destroyed me.

But, guiz, why aren't I invincible?

No, but seriously. I don't understand how the literally destroyed me. Sure, the hunter had the Orb as well...

Never lost to a warrior....
Edited by Âzzarth on 2/11/2013 2:26 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Death Knight
Don't sweat it; my first time getting back into BG's I had a warrior stun-spam me and cut right through me and I always pvp in Blood.

After that one encounter, I had to adjust to counter them, however, in your instance, you had a hunter on you as well and that's a no-win situation for the most part. Other than popping defensive abilities to mitigate the dps the hunter is putting out while trying to "contain" the warrior, all you're able to do is just try to extend your life by mere seconds. You're dead-man walking in that match-up unless you've got the warrior on his heels early and can finish him off before having a go at the hunter.

But one-on-one vs a warrior, I've learned, and can pretty much get ahead of them easily unless i'm caught with everything on cd and he has the drop on me.

You can still "hold" your own when getting teamed-up on, and sure, you'll be harder to kill for the most part, but a hunter-warrior combo will be tough to get out of even if you have some leverage to start the fight with. It's just not a match-up that I can overcome, though I make the warrior pay dearly before I die, hoping my other team-mates can finish him off....
Reply Quote
55 Goblin Death Knight
Please, don't hate <3.

02/11/2013 02:24 AMPosted by Âzzarth
Even though, since I am mainly Blood,

Damn right I'm gonna hate you.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Please, don't hate <3.

02/11/2013 02:24 AMPosted by Âzzarth
Even though, since I am mainly Blood,

Damn right I'm gonna hate you.

No problem. I hate small goblins.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
You really need to rebalance your Hit & Exp. You only need 3% Hit & Exp. You're sitting at 8.+% exp & 1.56% Hit.

edit: and the Red in the chest could be a http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/76679 or a http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/89674

Alot of your gemming could use work in all honesty,
Edited by Nobul on 2/11/2013 1:07 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
02/11/2013 01:58 PMPosted by Anastasios
Post on your main then insult the spec.

I'm sure if you look, you can find him :)) anyone who hangs around here knows who Jack is..

edit: Here, I'll link his main. Cause you may not be a normal board troll like some of us.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kelthuzad/J%C3%A4ck%C3%9Fauer/simple
Edited by Nobul on 2/11/2013 2:10 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight
I kill blood dk's all the time as frost. They are usually easy to kill.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
You really need to rebalance your Hit & Exp. You only need 3% Hit & Exp. You're sitting at 8.+% exp & 1.56% Hit.

edit: and the Red in the chest could be a http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/76679 or a http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/89674

Alot of your gemming could use work in all honesty,

Yeah, expertise is a little high. xD

Gemming is fine in my opinion. I can survive easily enough as well, and I don't even have full Male gear yet. Plus, I do quite a bit of damage with my burst in Blood because of the crit chance.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
02/11/2013 02:23 PMPosted by Anastasios
edit: Here, I'll link his main. Cause you may not be a normal board troll like some of us.

Um okay, he is a well geared PvE player trashing someone in a PvP discussion.
And if he has a geared main, why does he post on a base level 55 dk that he hasn't actually played?
To be honest, everyone knows that blood dks in PvP are trash.

And he posts on that character cause he can. Who cares about mains to be quite honest, they mean pretty much jack !@#$.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hello my fellow DK's...

Even though, since I am mainly Blood, you guys will probably tear the crap out of me now but....

"I am mainly Blood"
"am mainly Blood"
"mainly Blood"
"Blood"
"Blood"
"Blood"

so that's why you are so poopoo at this video game. Yeah you are not very good at this game.

Infact every person that plays blood mainly in pvp are 99.99999999% of the time bad players.

It's a true story for reals

I even have evidence.

Azzarth: not even 1500

Konigstiger: Also not even 1500

Anastasios: Only 1500.

So out of 3 blood DKs all of them are equal to or below 1550. Thus i conclude that most Blood DKs that plays blood in pvp most of the time, are really really REALLY bad this game.
Edited by Leafytoastdk on 2/12/2013 2:33 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
Doesn't take much to kill blood dks anymore, they aren't demigods like they were in cata. Think of the deathstrike nerf where you don't get as much health from players, and no vengeance boost so less damage. All it takes is a nice amount of necrotic strikes, with frost strikes in between and your dead.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Hello my fellow DK's...

"I am mainly Blood"
"am mainly Blood"
"mainly Blood"
"Blood"
"Blood"
"Blood"

so that's why you are so poopoo at this video game. Yeah you are not very good at this game.

Infact every person that plays blood mainly in pvp are 99.99999999% of the time bad players.

I even have evidence.

So out of 3 blood DKs all of them are equal to or below 1550. Thus i conclude that most Blood DKs that plays blood in pvp most of the time, are really really REALLY bad this game.

In 3 v 3. 1 - 2.

Good job, not even in a 2 v 2. Negative in 3 v 3.

Good Paladin...
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I think PvP in this game is silly.

But I also think drawing conclusions from a data set that contains only three points is silly.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/tichondrius/Leafytoastdk/achievement#95:165

Let me help you out.

Edit: Though, to be fair, I think the metric of achievements to determine someone's capabilities is pretty sketchy, you chose to attack him on arena cred though.

Achievements are a good means of determining what someone has done (or achieved...) but don't really speak to how they did it, nor what they care to do in the game. It qualifies you, but not having the achievements doesn't disqualify you.
Edited by Solution on 2/12/2013 12:56 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

I even have evidence.

In 3 v 3. 1 - 2.

Good job, not even in a 2 v 2. Negative in 3 v 3.

Good Paladin...

Sup mr i don't look @ achievements. yup judging without proper research. Still tho blood DKs will never reach high ratings ever. But it's fine people can stay bad if they want to.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I think PvP in this game is silly.

But I also think drawing conclusions from a data set that contains only three points is silly.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/tichondrius/Leafytoastdk/achievement#95:165

Let me help you out.

Edit: Though, to be fair, I think the metric of achievements to determine someone's capabilities is pretty sketchy, you chose to attack him on arena cred though.

Achievements are a good means of determining what someone has done (or achieved...) but don't really speak to how they did it, nor what they care to do in the game. It qualifies you, but not having the achievements doesn't disqualify you.

Well Through achievements you can determine someone's overall experience and game knowledge, well unless they got carried. But generally i think people could get to 1800 without really trying. Then the grind to 2k then up to 2.2k starts. But really i only check to see if they atleast have 1800 rating experience. Then i could say oh this person have some form of experience with pvp he may know what he is talking about when it comes to pvp.

It'll be like "if" i said ret paladins are not very good in PVE while me not having any PVE experience, what i say about that class in PVE is not very credible.

From my experience i say blood DKs are not very good because well for i certainly never lost to a blood DK team in 2s, 3s, or 5s.

Some scenarios Blood DK / DPS : ok just go on the other dps because blood dks have weak peels and weak damage your team would just win. And for killing the blood DK it should be no problem because well no decent player will die to a blood dk hitting you for wet noodle damage.

vs Blood DK / Blood DK: well you can't die they don't have the dps to kill you, and well they may not die either. it's just a waste of time the game drags on and no body goes anywhere. Unless your team have the dps to kill 2 blood DKs but regardless of what comp you play they won't be able to kill you.

Blood DKs in 3s: the team with the blood dk will not get the kill on the other team because you can't create enough pressure or burst.

Blood DKs in RBGs : well it just gets out shined by prot warriors, but some could manage to get to high rating in RBGs playing FC blood.

Now DKs that main blood for pvp and not the other two specs usually don't realize this weakness which is why they tend to be well, poo poo at this game. There is an exception for Blood DKs that just play blood to troll. But outside of RBGs playing blood seriously is just, not effective.
Edited by Leafytoastdk on 2/13/2013 1:25 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]