Confession

90 Human Death Knight
If I may continue this topic..

vs Blood DK / Blood DK: well you can't die they don't have the dps to kill you, and well they may not die either. it's just a waste of time the game drags on and no body goes anywhere. Unless your team have the dps to kill 2 blood DKs but regardless of what comp you play they won't be able to kill you

Blood vs Blood does not take forever as people say it does usually. I usually win Blood v Blood duels with near full HP.

Blood DKs in RBGs : well it just gets out shined by prot warriors, but some could manage to get to high rating in RBGs playing FC blood.

Sure, Prot warriors may have a load of much more mobility then DK's but they usually won't last a long. Blood can usually survive a lot longer.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
Blood has a tough time keeping blood shield up in PvP, particularly if you're the FC and not sticking around to whack things, and the spec's gimmick is self-healing, not just pure mitigation. Of course, between MS and BF and the travesty that's been done to Death Strike, keeping yourself up is harder than ever. Blood can't take a beating as well as bears or Prot, but they're the most able to top themselves off in a PvE environment. Conversion in 5.2 might make them more attractive, I guess.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
02/14/2013 09:47 PMPosted by Ëmpy
Blood has a tough time keeping blood shield up in PvP, particularly if you're the FC and not sticking around to whack things, and the spec's gimmick is self-healing, not just pure mitigation. Of course, between MS and BF and the travesty that's been done to Death Strike, keeping yourself up is harder than ever. Blood can't take a beating as well as bears or Prot, but they're the most able to top themselves off in a PvE environment. Conversion in 5.2 might make them more attractive, I guess.

I don't find myself having trouble, just add more haste if you need to, to keep that Blood Shield up. Haste + Resil + Mastery, if you want.

Conversion is pretty good now for Blood in my opinion. It can heal more than Death Pact overtime. I don't really know why people advise against it.

And hopefully the Bloodworms, will help in 5.2 as well as the Conversion.
Edited by Âzzarth on 2/15/2013 2:08 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]