Welcome to the Arthas Forum!

(Sticky)

86 Undead Priest
A couple old friend of mine play here and were the catalyst for me coming back into the game after a long break in Cata. The information was very helpful, thank you! Sticky requested as well.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Sticky-grade stuff right here.

I might add that given the range of skill-levels on this server it's also quite easy to improve. I can't say that I've run into many people here that aren't willing to help out those of a lower skill cap if the time suits them.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
its good to kno more people wiilling to over to this server more horde to kill and more ally to interact ^^
Reply Quote
02/21/2013 12:26 PMPosted by Armony
its good to kno more people wiilling to over to this server more horde to kill and more ally to interact ^^

slow down bud....its just more horde
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Time to sticky
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
Since I don't think anything has actually been sticky'd in this forum since the Taft administration, I'll just politely bump this for all the newcomers looking for answers!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
stil not a sticky
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
Polite bump for all the new people checking out the forum.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
Everyone click request to sticky
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
cmon need to get this stickied
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
I asked in the Customer Support forum, but somebody mentioned they don't really do cross-board moderation. If we find out who at Big Blue is responsible for modding Arthas' boards, maybe we can do a charity cupcake bake or something to raise Sticky Thread Awareness?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
bump
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
cupcakes?

down.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
best post on arthas
Reply Quote
Oh how I miss Vanilla.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
Ehh - the community in Vanilla was pretty amazing, but there's been more positive change than negative to the game itself over the years. Our rear-view mirrors are often rose-tinted.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
It'd be really nice if we could get this on the front page.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Monk
=3
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Great post Whiteleaf! Bummmppp!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
You know what'd be really neat?

If this thread would stay up at the top of the realm forums in some sort of sticking fashion. We could call it ... a "sticky."
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]