[H] BotB 10 man looking for dps 7/16 H

With the upcoming new raid we would like to bolster our ranks, we are currently 5/6 heroic MSV, 2/6 heroic HoF and have obviously cleared all normal modes.

We aren't going to set out a specific dps class we are looking for, just someone who can put out consistent good numbers while not standing in crap, that being said some classes would be preferred. We could fit in 1-2 more dps that can carry their weight. The only stipulation is you can't be a paladin, priest or warlock, that token is covered in our raid.

Our schedule is:

Thursday 10pm to midnight
Saturday 9pm until we get tired, usually around 1 am or so.

We want someone that can show up 90%+ of the time, won't constantly be afk and can crank out a good amount of dps, we need to make the most of our time since we only raid a limited schedule.

If you are interested contact myself or any BotB member to inquire about our raid, note that our guild has multiple raids so specify you are looking for my raid.

We would love to bring you with this week or next to see what you can do in preparation for the upcoming new raid.
Edited by Mogrend on 2/25/2013 11:09 AM PST
Reply Quote
Bump, could get someone in as early as tonight for a trial run!
Reply Quote
If you're still looking, I'm interested.
Reply Quote
We are, get a hold of Mogrend, Myself or Bradaek in game.
Reply Quote
We are and we are also 7/16 heroic now so as Kent said, find one of us in game.
Reply Quote
Bump to indicate we have room for a badass prot warrior or prot paladin.
Reply Quote
Bump, updated to indicate just looking for 1-2 more ballin' dps for 5.2
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]