Been Waiting a Long Time for This (10 player)

100 Tauren Hunter
A friend and I are looking to get a group together for
Been Waiting a Long Time for This (10 player)
for this Thursday night (Feb. 11, 2013) at 9pm CST. We are looking for 2 tanks, 2-3 healers and 3-4 dps.

We will be doing this on 10-player normal version to make things easy as possible. We have already cleared all wings except Frostwing Halls because we need a healer for Val. So hopefully this will take no more than an hour of your time. But we can stay till 11pm CST to work on the achievement. So we will have 2 full hours if needed.

This is the last achievement the the two of us need for the dragon mount. We do prefer that you are level 90 and have an iLevel gear score around 470 just to make it easier on the healers.

If interested please view this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPt3GHmYRVY
And either whisper me in game or leave a response to this post.

Thanks!

http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=4601/been-waiting-a-long-time-for-this-10-player
Edited by Honon on 2/11/2013 6:09 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Wait... 2011?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Mmmmkay, felt bad about my response.

So here's some advice- quit being a noob, grab 5 random kids from /2 (one being an hpal/disc priest) and just go do it. All this fancy planning for an achieve that's 2 expacs late is just sad. Have the group sit there and run to the add tank for dispells, repeat til you have 30 stacks. Kill LK. Hard stuff.
Edited by Badglad on 2/11/2013 4:59 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Hunter
Donrad,

Thank you for catching my mistake. It has been fixed.

Badgland,

Didn't see your first response that you mention so can't reference that. But no reason to start calling me a noob. Anvilmar can be a dead realm sometimes especially when running old content. I am just putting it out there in case anyone is interested in joining us and needs the achievement. I know it is not hard achievement just looking for other interested in joining us and letting them know when we will be on and running the raid. I will be using the Chat channels that night as well.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
It's not dead. Haven't you heard of cross realm pugging? Simply log onto a new server and recruit people. It's been out for months...seriously, go check out openraid.us. You could be rolling in achieves.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Hunter
So I can go create random toons on other servers to recruit people, but I can't post a notice on the forum for the server I am on without you bugging me. That makes no sense.
Reply Quote
02/11/2013 08:43 PMPosted by Honon
So I can go create random toons on other servers to recruit people, but I can't post a notice on the forum for the server I am on without you bugging me. That makes no sense.

BOTHER BOTHER BOTHER.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imAQC1wG-D4&feature=player_detailpage#t=20s
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
02/11/2013 08:43 PMPosted by Honon

I wrote an entire paragraph laughing at you for having to bring in a full group of 90s to get the LK regular achieve, don't make me rewrite it. It's funny enough you can't just pug it, just take the good advice and check out openraid. I'm serious, it's a good site.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior

BOTHER BOTHER BOTHER.

I aint bovvered
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]