Auto-clicker for world of warcraft?

100 Night Elf Druid
Okay so I was recently in an accident and I broke my right hand/arm and some fingers on my left hand. Playing world of warcraft is pretty impossible (im right handed) but since I have to sit at home all day there is not much else I can do. Can I get an auto-clicker and just go around farming old instances, not goin afk. Or is this against and rules?
Reply Quote
1 Human Warrior
This is against the ToS.
Reply Quote
19 Tauren Druid
Get a Razer Naga or Logitech G600 mouse, you can do everything from your right hand. They're pretty affordable too.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Im sure you could do everything with your right hand but mine is broken. You should probably read things before you reply.
Reply Quote
MVP
100 Night Elf Priest
There are also foot-pedals you can get for your pc quite cheap.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
how about a gaming pad for your left hand?

razer nostromo, logitech g13 are a couple. I have a belkin which I believe is very simliar to the nostromo, which I used when my right hand was splinted for a few weeks.

worked pretty well!
Reply Quote
19 Tauren Druid
02/10/2013 12:26 PMPosted by Fuzzydruid
Im sure you could do everything with your right hand but mine is broken. You should probably read things before you reply.

Apparently not broken enough to keep you from typing. As long as your thumb is mobile a side button mouse will work. I've broken my wrist in the past, but I had mobility on my thumbs. If you only have the use of one or two fingers on each hand, then you're out of luck.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
02/10/2013 12:24 PMPosted by Bearfite
Get a Razer Naga or Logitech G600 mouse, you can do everything from your right hand. They're pretty affordable too.

G600's are great I dont have to use the " Spell / command" bar at all apart from for pets
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
My right hand and arm are completly useless and casted. My left hand I have my index and pinky finger broken. So I have 3 fingers to play with and type. I dont think any mouse will help me out.
Reply Quote
19 Tauren Druid
02/10/2013 12:51 PMPosted by Fuzzydruid
My right hand and arm are completly useless and casted. My left hand I have my index and pinky finger broken. So I have 3 fingers to play with and type. I dont think any mouse will help me out.

Yeah dude, that sucks. What kind of keyboard you got? Maybe something with extra macro keys may help?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
You need an E-peen, it controls everything for you, in wow. Just be careful, it can break very easily, and will often lead to threads on the forums about pvp.
Reply Quote
MVP
100 Night Elf Priest
May I recommend looking into these?

http://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=computer+foot+pedal
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
http://www.boundlessat.com/Keyboards-Mice/Alternative-Keyboards/Maltron-Single-Hand-Keyboard

I bet this would even be better than a normal keyboard for gaming.

wow, i... i didn't know such a thing existed.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
02/10/2013 12:51 PMPosted by Fuzzydruid

It would probably be uncomfortable and take a while to get used to, especially being your non-dominant hand, but a gaming mouse is probably your easiest bet.

Several years ago I suffered a bone contusion (a bruised bone essentially, the wound went all the way to the bone and needed stitches) on my right hand, which is my dominant one. I got to spend some quality time with a sling and had to learn how to use things like a mouse with my left. It took a couple of days and I was fortunate to have all my fingers but it wasn't terrible. You can even have windows flip your regular mouse so it works easier left handed. If you have your thumb and one working finger, you should be able to use a gaming mouse with practice.

It depends how long you're going to be laid up, your patience level and if it's worth it to you - both time and money wise. Though the foot pedal thing is interesting and I have blind clients that use one for a lot of things, though I don't know how to program one.

There are also things like this:
http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-G13-Programmable-Gameboard-Display/dp/B001NEK2GE/ref=pd_sim_e_3

Sorry to hear about your accident - that really sucks. I wish you a speedy and full recovery.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
or.... you can just wait until your hand heals up. maybe read a book or watch some videos.

oh... a little less snark here.
try castsequence macros. you press the same button over and over. but it it can do many spells for you.
Edited by Cármina on 2/10/2013 1:24 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]