Pally or hunter for dps?

1 Human Hunter
I can tank but i dont find it fun what i find fun is dealing raw damage and pvp. Keep in mind i will have no BoA (rolling on a new server) Give me your opinions are hunters good at 5.1 in single target? I hear pallies take to much baby sitting to get reliable numbers I'm cool with that my main is a affliction warlock. Right now im leaning hunter but i dont know i hear a lot of mixed bag reviews of them.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
Play whichever you like playing the most.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
You could make a pally and a hunter on the PTR, watch some basic youtube videos and then see which you like more
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Hunter for sure. Only play Ret if you want your class to be consistently neglected, and be a healing class, with worse healing than non-healing classes.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
02/11/2013 10:01 AMPosted by Rauhm
Hunter for sure. Only play Ret if you want your class to be consistently neglected, and be a healing class, with worse healing than non-healing classes.

This is the result of people blaming their class for their own problems. Ret is in a decent spot for almost all raiding scenarios, and it isn't too hard to do.

Hunters are also not doing too hot right now, so I guess people should only play hunters if they want to be neglected, right?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
02/11/2013 10:01 AMPosted by Rauhm

ignore this, as far as pvp healing goes, its getting buffed for all hybrids but priest. pve wise ret is doing ok, could use a buff but its too soon to say anything regarding 5.2. bottom line is play what you like.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
02/11/2013 06:27 PMPosted by Turmoyl

ignore this, as far as pvp healing goes, its getting buffed for all hybrids but priest. pve wise ret is doing ok, could use a buff but its too soon to say anything regarding 5.2. bottom line is play what you like.

If it was as easy as "play what you like" why would he even ask? Quality of life needs to be taken into consideration, and ret is boring as all hell outside of your cooldowns.
Reply Quote
With no BoA and in low level BG's Hunter is not the choice you want to make.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
I don't really know lol i am having that same problem... but now that i read this i might get a pally ^.^ hope this helps u Kevne

This is the result of people blaming their class for their own problems. Ret is in a decent spot for almost all raiding scenarios, and it isn't too hard to do.

Hunters are also not doing too hot right now, so I guess people should only play hunters if they want to be neglected, right?
Reply Quote
88 Undead Warlock
For DPS go HUNTER. Why? Because hunter has 3 DPS specs, while paladin only has 1 dps spec.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
I don't really know lol i am having that same problem... but now that i read this i might get a pally ^.^ hope this helps u Kevne

Dude.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]