mobile armory not working?

(Locked)

90 Pandaren Monk
iphone 5 ios 6.1
doesn't work on wifi or the carrier network
app version 5.2.1
after login screen waits a few seconds then says unable to establish connection to server
67 Tauren Druid
Im having the same issues on an iphone 4s....
90 Human Mage
Yep, Samsung Galaxy S II....not working.
90 Night Elf Death Knight
Iphone 3gs. Down for me as well.
Iphone 4, IOs 6.1..Having same issue. not connecting..says login failed..all sorts of stuff...oh and my events tab still isn't working...
90 Blood Elf Monk
iPhone 5 - Confirmed. I'm have the same issue.

Fresh install and cleared cache, 12:39 PM - unavailable.

Login attempt fails after roughly 20 seconds of delay. "Unable to establish connection to server."
90 Human Hunter
I havent been able to log in to the remote armory all morning. Cannot connect to server.
83 Tauren Hunter
ipad 2, iphone 4, etc. the chat isn't working. it's been like this since last night for me. HELP US BLIZZARD!!
67 Tauren Druid
Anyone going to address this issue at blizz?let us know if you are investigating or trying to fix...
90 Worgen Hunter
I just logged on after having the same issues as above.

Fixed? Maybe?
67 Tauren Druid
Not fixed on my end ":(
it connected for a few minutes, then is not connecting again...been having off and on blizzard issues for the past 3 days now.. :(
90 Night Elf Hunter
Connects but not to guild chat for me says cannot connect to server
90 Blood Elf Monk
They'll address it in time. Enough users designating an issue will draw attention. No sense on
QQ'ing.
90 Human Warlock
Same here on a Droid 4
90 Worgen Hunter
I can not connect to G chat anymore Server Timed Out error
90 Night Elf Hunter
Seems as if everything else works, but the gchat on my end. Figures...the feature I use most.
90 Pandaren Hunter
Same issue, all works but gchat. Its been 3-4 days of issues. A blue post with a reassuring message would help with the frustration of using the app.
Don't count on them fixing it anytime soon. I was told to address the issue in the forums because the mobile armory team would address the issue within the forum. Does anyone see anything from Bliz in this? They are not concerned with the fact that the armory has issues.
Quality Assurance
This was down temporarily on 2/11/2013 and then resolved soon after. Today was maintenance. Are you still unable to log into the app?
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]