Pvp power or agility for 70 twink rouges?

100 Orc Warrior
Hey guys, I was wondering whether I should gem pure pvp power on my 70 twink rouge to do more dps? right now I'm stacking pure agility with most BiS pve gear. Let me know! thanks:)
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
I would think power if you can use it. At that level, shouldn't it scale ridiculously or are PvP stats flat-lined?
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
im not sure what flat-lined means? but i want to try it out but if it is bad i dont want to waste my money on re-gemming thats why im asking haha
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I think for lower 70-85 PvP toons you want to stack resil. It scales super fast and doesn't DR hard enough for it to really stop benefiting you. I'd look around at "top players" from your level bracket (Usually a google search or perusing the arena ladder feature on this website will do the trick), and see what kind of stats they're stacking.

That's what I usually do at least when I want to min-max for something like a twink.

Edit: And I think he might have meant inflated, not sure though.
Edited by Sajepanda on 2/11/2013 5:30 PM PST
Reply Quote
70 Human Rogue
Well i would get about 20% pvp power and rest agil but if u have synapis i would go for 35%
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
stack parry

lul

trololololo
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
All twinks that can use gems go for pvp resil. The scalin on it is ridiculously high to the point I honestly think its broken. With pvp resil gems in every slot you can easily reach over 70% damage reduction.

Really the only reason not to go for it is to activate a meta.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
im not sure what flat-lined means?

It's not really a thing anyway, I just didn't want to explain anything.

Anyway, what I meant was, most secondary stats, if not all, scale down as you level up. One point of crit is worth a whole lot more than one point at 90. I wasn't sure that since PvP power was new and all, if Blizzard made it where it was flat scaling where one point is the same at level one as it is at level 90.

Even though it's not damage, Añd's idea sounds good. If you have the gold, you could get one PvP power gem and see how much damage it adds first, and find out if it's worth while.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]