[RP-Group] Hellscream's Eyes Are Upon You!

Legren Stonescreamer sat in a chair on the top floor of the Hall of the Brave, writing.

"TRUE SOLDIERS OF THE HORDE! THE TRUE ORCS OF HELLSCREAM'S WAR MACHINE! JOIN ME! GARROSH HELLSCREAM HAS GROWN WEARY OF THE PATHETIC BEINGS WHO WEAR THE HORDE TABARD, BUT WOULD NOT GIVE HIS LIFE FOR HIM! JOIN ME IN SHOWING THE ALLIANCE AND THOSE WHO WOULD REBEL AGAINST THE WARCHIEF, THE TRUE POWER OF HORDE!

NO LONGER, WILL WE DEAL WITH TROLLS WHO ACCUSE US OF TREASON. NO LONGER WILL WE CHARGE INTO BATTLE, AND WAIT FOR AN ELF TO "FIX THEIR HAIR" OR AN UNDEAD RE-ATTACH HIS JAW! NO LONGER WILL THE TAUREN HOLD US BACK WITH TALK OF PEACE! AND NO LONGER WILL WE WORRY ABOUT THE GOBLINS STEALING FROM OUT POCKETS IN THE MIDST OF BATTLE!

JOIN ME, AND THE ALLIANCE WILL TREMBLE AT THE MIGHT OF THE HORDE ONCE AGAIN! JOIN ME, AND THOSE WHO WOULD REBEL AGAINST THE WARCHIEF WILL SHIVER AS THEY HEAR THE WORDS, "HELLSCREAM'S EYES, ARE UPON YOU!".

-Legren Stonescreamer"

Legren tossed the notice to the goblin beside him. "Copy those exact words on a parchment a dozen more times, and put them on each call board in the Horde's cities."

The goblin nodded quickly and began making his way.

((

Hellscream's Eyes Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1mno6ul0Xk&feature=youtu.be

What is Hellscream's Eyes?

Hellscream's Eyes is a group of Orcish, Garrosh Hellscream loyalists, who will silence those who would rebel against him, discipline those who insult or mock him, and make the Alliance fear the Horde once again.

To join you must be an Orc, and a Hellscream loyalist....That is pretty much it.

Also note that this is NOT a guild. It's just a group of Orcs banding together to defend Garrosh's name.

How do I join Hellscream's Eyes?

Just send mail or whisper "Legren" in-game and I'll send you an invite on the Calendar to Hellscream's Eyes next meeting/attack.

What will the group be doing exactly?

We will basically be doing a mix of RP/WPvP. Some with the Alliance, and some with the Horde.

ALSO. Thanks to Sentinels of the Blade for both letting us kill you, and you killing us. ^.^
))
Edited by Legren on 2/10/2013 1:47 PM PST
Reply Quote
(( Ever since I read Tides of War, I wished I was playing Horde for just one expansion. The lore and politics of the situation are very interesting. Those that haven't read the novel may find this character interesting.

http://www.wowpedia.org/Malkorok

An orc that Garrosh allows to use the Kor'kron as secret police to rough up, or even kill dissenters and keep an eye on those not trusted.

At the end of the novel, Garrosh also puts out a call to arms, calling all able bodied adults of Horde to join the war effort, and even bringing children into things by having them help to forge weapons, etc. This is a very interesting time to be a Horde RPer, and I hope you all have a blast with this while it lasts. ))
Reply Quote
7 Gnome Warrior
((Genuinely grateful that people are RPing support for Garrosh instead of just taking their OOC feelings and putting them into their characters.))
Reply Quote
Sounds awesome man. I love Garrosh
Reply Quote
02/10/2013 05:49 PMPosted by Buttunz
((Genuinely grateful that people are RPing support for Garrosh instead of just taking their OOC feelings and putting them into their characters.))

(( And not simply standing against Garrosh because they know OOC he's going to be brought down. But to be fair, there are a lot of IC reasons for even Horde to hate him, especially after 5.1 ))
Reply Quote
7 Gnome Warrior
((There are, but like... there are a lot of people running around going MAN I HATE GARROSH THAT JERK I WANNA SEE HIM DIE, like standing right next to his throne just screaming it.

The way Blizz set it up has everyone hating Garrosh, which is more their fault than the RPers, but it still annoys me. I thought this xpac was gonna be Horde v. Alliance, not Everybody Realizes How Nice Anduin is and Misses Thrall v. Garrosh. ))
Reply Quote
((There are, but like... there are a lot of people running around going MAN I HATE GARROSH THAT JERK I WANNA SEE HIM DIE, like standing right next to his throne just screaming it.

The way Blizz set it up has everyone hating Garrosh, which is more their fault than the RPers, but it still annoys me. I thought this xpac was gonna be Horde v. Alliance, not Everybody Realizes How Nice Anduin is and Misses Thrall v. Garrosh. ))

(( Blizzard is, at least in MOP, intentionally antagonizing Garosh because he, spoilers,

is assumed to be the last boss in the Siege of Orgrimmar, which will be the final raid of the expansion. Even Horde players are supposed to not like him at this point. The only ones really supporting Garrosh much right now are the Orcs and goblins I guess, mostly because they're only in it for the profits. But yeah, while there are plenty of IC reasons for people to hate Garrosh, secret police, using belves as fodder to find mogu secrets, his part in provoking the purge of dalaran, putting the echo isles under martial law, etc, it would be very foolish IC for any Horde member to openly criticize or challenge Garrosh within Orgrimmar.

And yeah, the Horde vs Alliance element is a bit diluted in the fact that Garrosh is being antagonized in both sides of the story and it's going to end with both factions teaming up to bring him down. So while now we have Horde vs Alliance going on in 5.1, 5.2, and seemingly 5.3 as well, if 5.4 is the siege of org as predicted then it'll shift to Horde Rebels and Alliance vs Garrosh, who will probably only really hold onto orc forces when the uprising comes. ))
Edited by Florena on 2/10/2013 9:51 PM PST
Reply Quote
7 Gnome Warrior
((I understand WHY they're doing it, I just wish they wouldn't. He's become a ridiculous caricature of what he used to be for the sake of something obviously evil to fight.

I would love if we could have a villain who wasn't obviously evil, or didn't require the whole world to hold hands in order to really see them as a bad guy. Here you have Garrosh, once an overly self-conscious dude who gets empowered by learning the true fate of his dad. He gets super bull-headed and turns into a bit of a warhawk who doesn't think much before he acts, but we see he can be honorable and looks down on things like killing innocents and using the plague to achieve his lofty goals.

So many people considered him a "bad guy" in Cata because of the way he acted, but he wasn't necessarily evil. I would even go so far as to say he would be ESPECIALLY concerned with corruption of outside influences, considering how much weight he put on the story of his father.

But instead of a compelling story, we have "he use sha. make slave of troll. bomb JAINA SHE EVIL NOW HAHA. anduin save world. nice. everyone happy. garrosh so evil"
and it just seems to me as a Horde player than we've been basically forced to hate our faction leader for the sake of a gosh darn raid.

And it's dumb. The end.))
Reply Quote
But instead of a compelling story, we have "he use sha. make slave of troll. bomb JAINA SHE EVIL NOW HAHA. anduin save world. nice. everyone happy. garrosh so evil"
and it just seems to me as a Horde player than we've been basically forced to hate our faction leader for the sake of a gosh darn raid.

This drove me insane. I am absolutely in love with the Hellscream name and legacy. It's just so opposed to what I think anyone would do given his past and here they are about to possibly kill off another Hellscream. Back to the story thing, I shed manly tears the first time I finished the orc campaign in WC3 and saw Grom die. In the final moments of that campaign your hatred/distaste for Grom was lifted as he charged Mannoroth full-force and planted Gorehowl right into his chest. (Here's the Vid)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwIPo5x8B4s
Reply Quote
95 Troll Warlock
((And not to mention some of the actual care Garrosh has. If you do the Stonetalon questline Horde:

(Spoilers if you havent done it)

All the druids get killed in their tree, including the Cheiftens Son, Warlord Krom'gar gets killed by Garrosh because for war crimes (Killing innocents) and he offers his sympathies to the Tauren Cheiften. He aint all bad. Even as a metrosexual elf Im sad to see him go this way. This is one of my favorite pictures of him. Can say alot about him if you actually go into it.

http://i.imgur.com/62UOCZq.jpg))
Reply Quote
7 Gnome Warrior
((I agree, Ayllin. A lot of it is people taking their OOC dislike of Garrosh as a war hawk and turning it into their character's feelings. But really, if you didn't know about the Darkspear or the Sha thing, why WOULD you hate Garrosh? We all fight for the Horde, don't we?

And our characters as little soldiers would likely not be aware of the smaller parts of the stories that we as players get to see.

On top of that, the storyline for this patch pretty much stopped without being resolved, IMO. Thrall saved the Darkspear, but somehow Garrosh hasn't noticed. Vol'jin is alive, and somehow Garrosh hasn't noticed.

With the addition of the new raid and the focus on Wrathion and Anduin, I doubt we will see a completion of that storyline until something hasty and slopping comes along, possibly not even until the patch after this one.

Since those dailies are not reflected in our day to day game, we are stuck with "Would the Kor'kron in the Undercity care if Trolls walk around? Would they try to arrest my character or would people look down on me if I say anything anti-Garrosh?"

The answer is no, because they have not been implemented into the game outside of specific, phased areas and instances. So as roleplayers were are stuck with this more or less half formed storyline and very few ways to interact with it.

Sigh.))
Reply Quote
Garrosh is misunderstood by so many in the Horde. He bears the weight of leadership on his ripped, masculine shoulders! Not only is he a rugged and great warrior, but a wise Warchief that is only doing the best for us all!

I would gladly ride in service to my sweetums! Uh.. once I get some more training.

LEAVE GARROSH ALONE!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I am with you Legren, enough of blaming Hellscream for our troubles.
He is our Warchief!

We Orc's have borne the burdens of the Horde.
We are the ones who have sheltered the weaker races from the predations of the humans and elves.
We are the ones who protected those thankless trolls from total annihilation, and we are the ones who have pushed back the alliance cowards to their shimmering citadels across the sea.

FOR THE HORDE!

or get out.
Reply Quote
Bump for this group

Would love to see it happen
Reply Quote
Bump for this group

I'm trying to be be part of it!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Sharossh and Roar like more orcs join!
Edited by Sharossh on 2/12/2013 12:34 PM PST
Reply Quote
Bump for the Glory of Hellscream!
Reply Quote
Bump for this group

I'm trying to be be part of it!

I will join you brother!

Hellscream will reunite the lands under one banner and bring death to those who stand against him
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]