[RP-Group] Hellscream's Eyes Are Upon You!

100 Orc Warrior
((Bump for the meeting tommorow.))
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Brother, of the Horde! I wish to join your noble movement. I ask you to reconsider.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
No, you irritating fel-induced prissy elf.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
02/16/2013 07:10 AMPosted by Legren
No, you irritating fel-induced prissy elf.

I am no prissy elf. I assure you, I would be an invaluable asset. I urge you to reconsider, please.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
ENOUGH! I will not reconsider, because you are not my kin, nor are you an ally. If you dare ask again, Hellscream's Eyes will come to you. And elf, it will not be on good terms.
Reply Quote
I can set him on fire.

Please let me set him on fire.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Warlock
Ravenhul, I have an idea. We must stand up for our kind eventually. If you are so sure about showing up, then we will. However, it will be under different terms. Go to the Legion, talk to some of the Sisters, we'll make a stand for our selves. This is war, and although people die in war, we Elves are not meat shields to be thrown at Mogu and other enemies while the Orcs stand behind simply using us.

We shall stand with Lor'themar. His word shall always be the final word.

Now, prepare your self Blood Knight, we have a coming war of our own. The Kirin Tor shall fall. Prepare to fight when called upon. We now fight for the Sunreavers as well.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I can set him on fire.

Please let me set him on fire.

I dare you to try, you savage green-skinned five copper harlot.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Ravenhul, I have an idea. We must stand up for our kind eventually. If you are so sure about showing up, then we will. However, it will be under different terms. Go to the Legion, talk to some of the Sisters, we'll make a stand for our selves. This is war, and although people die in war, we Elves are not meat shields to be thrown at Mogu and other enemies while the Orcs stand behind simply using us.

We shall stand with Lor'themar. His word shall always be the final word.

Now, prepare your self Blood Knight, we have a coming war of our own. The Kirin Tor shall fall. Prepare to fight when called upon. We now fight for the Sunreavers as well.

Indeed, Lord Faranell. Blood is true. The Sin'dorei can only cling and trust their own. We will forge a new movement. One that is far better then these savage orcs has to offer.
Reply Quote
02/16/2013 01:55 PMPosted by Ravenhul
Indeed, Lord Faranell. Blood is true. The Sin'dorei can only cling and trust their own. We will forge a new movement. One that is far better then these savage orcs has to offer.

Well get your own thread. The real Horde is talking in here.

((dam I'm going to have to level this toon now...))
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
Legren took a deep breath as he walked through the Valley of Strength.

The sound of armor rubbing against one another as merchants ran back and forth between the blacksmith and the auction house.

The constant dust being kicked up into his face, often covering his tongue in the terrible taste of dirt and residue.

The smell of blood drying on the soldiers as they walked through the gates of Orgrimmar

He loved it all.

Things had been quiet as of late, since Morg Thunderhowl had told the elves' of their being under surveliance by Hellscream's Eyes. There had been no further acts of rebellion reported to Legren. They seemed to have finally listened to their warnings.

Things seemed to be turning around. Everything was going back to normal.

((Bump))
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
I served at Hellscream's side throughout the Horde's campaign across Northend.
Together we put an end to the reign of terror of Arthas and his terrible army of scourge.
The spirits whispered in my ear and told me it would be wise to support Hellscream then.
Their opinion has not changed now.
Until the Ancestors and the elements advise otherwise, mine, and the very spirits of the earth itself, allegiances lie with Hellscream.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
(( Giant bump. Could really use some interested members for future RP. ))
Edited by Legren on 5/5/2013 7:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]