Tea, Biscuits, and Quiet Contemplation

90 Blood Elf Priest
Hi, I'm Aranelle.
Today I want to take the time to discuss a few recent events. So if you're impatient, don't like to read, a wizard, a witch doctor, or can't post on your main character you should probably exit this thread to evaluate your life.

Anyways. A few thoughts and questions to be discussed:

• 1. How much could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood.

2. Why are leaders of Ruinous not making an official public comment about all the instigations that these forum trolls are a part of their guild?

3. Who's going to die in Season 3 of The Walking Dead?

4. If Peter Piper picked a pickled pepper. What color was it?

5. If Sally sells sea shells on the sea shore. Where? When? And how much?

6. If you watch The Matrix. The scene where Neo is opening the door knob. You can see the camera in the reflection.

7. If Dora is an explorer. Why does she need a map?

8. When updated character models are released. Which race are you looking forward to changing?

9. Why do these people from other realms spam our forums with nonsense?

10. A penny saved is a penny ________?
  • Reply Quote
    90 Blood Elf Priest
    #TeamRuinous

#yoloswag420noscopebackflipjustblaze

roll with the bosses

Can't post on your main character you should probably exit this thread to evaluate your life.
    Reply Quote
    90 Orc Death Knight
    I expect nothing less. Once Blizzard takes care of you another of your friends will pop up. The cycle will just repeat until you're all permabanned and the forums are fine again.
    Reply Quote
    90 Blood Elf Priest
    02/10/2013 02:08 PMPosted by Dnasis
    I expect nothing less. Once Blizzard takes care of you another of your friends will pop up. The cycle will just repeat until you're all permabanned and the forums are fine again.
    Reply Quote
    90 Tauren Paladin
    Vox
    A penny saved is a penny saved.
    Reply Quote
    90 Night Elf Druid
    A penny saved is a penny I will find at the bottom of my wallet next year.
    Reply Quote
    90 Troll Druid

• 1. How much could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood.

2. Why are leaders of Ruinous not making an official public comment about all the instigations that these forum trolls are a part of their guild?

3. Who's going to die in Season 3 of The Walking Dead?

4. If Peter Piper picked a pickled pepper. What color was it?

5. If Sally sells sea shells on the sea shore. Where? When? And how much?

6. If you watch The Matrix. The scene where Neo is opening the door knob. You can see the camera in the reflection.

7. If Dora is an explorer. Why does she need a map?

8. When updated character models are released. Which race are you looking forward to changing?

9. Why do these people from other realms spam our forums with nonsense?

10. A penny saved is a penny ________?

• 1) It would chuck precisely 2 3/4 cords of wood per hour from 9-5, except for during it's lunch break and on weekends.

2) Because they know that nobody would listen to them regardless of what they said.

3) I have no clue, seeing as how I have never watched that show (yet, at least).

4) It was green, because jalapeno's taste best when pickled. Also, you can't really pickle a pepper while it is on the vine, so I'm assuming that he's picking one out of a jar.

5) She sells them for $3.50 each off the Pacific Coast in Southern California, every Saturday from 2-7 PM during the tourist season.

6) Is this a question? I have not seen this movie, and am wondering whether or not this is a true fact now.

7) The reason she calls herself an "explorer" is because she has extreme short-term memory loss. You see, she forgets about where she has just been, and thus considers it an exploration to go there on subsequent visits. She also needs the map to get back home, since she doesn't remember the path back.

8) I'm hoping for some better looking troll and nelf models. Those are the two races this character has been, and I will never roll a non-druid of either race until they look at least marginally better.

9) Because they wish they were as amazing as we are.

10) A penny wasted, because who will really use a penny? You're just going to lose it under the couch cushions or something.
    Edited by Pretzul on 2/10/2013 3:45 PM PST
    Reply Quote
    90 Pandaren Mage
    02/10/2013 03:44 PMPosted by Pretzul
    I have not seen this movie, and am wondering whether or not this is a true fact now.

Ignoring all of your other dubious and questionable answers, how is THIS possible?
    Reply Quote
    90 Troll Druid
    02/10/2013 03:55 PMPosted by Hotsnake
    Ignoring all of your other dubious and questionable answers, how is THIS possible?

Because I live under a rock, remember? Also, all of my answers have been fact checked by my army of gerbils, so I can assure you that they are true.
    Reply Quote
    90 Blood Elf Priest
    02/10/2013 02:22 PMPosted by Keylogthis
    A penny saved is a penny saved.

A penny saved is a penny earned.
    Reply Quote
    90 Blood Elf Priest
    Report all those threads that troll made. I wish they could ban his I.P. address from the forums as well.
    Reply Quote
    90 Worgen Hunter
    HiJ
    "I hate when other people have fun and it makes me have to take 20 seconds to look through the forums so I report everyone"

-Anonymous no-lifer
    Reply Quote
    90 Orc Death Knight
    "I hate when other people have fun and it makes me have to take 20 seconds to look through the forums so I report everyone"

-Anonymous no-lifer

Please Flip, continue to support Forum Code of Conduct violations. See where that gets you.
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]