LFG for (insert task here)

90 Orc Hunter
Dear Bronzebeard,

We need to LFG with each other more. Seriously. When I log on now, I feel like I know nobody outside my guild and arena teams. Yes, I get that people come and go considering how easy it is to transfer servers these days, but for the most part, most of us are going to stay here for awhile.

It's high time we worked to re-inject the server with the atmosphere of Vanilla. In those days, assemblying a group usually took no more than 20 min. Now certainly we didn't have the luxury of instant queues, but to be able to gather a group together quickly showed how much we valued our little community. It can still happen; don't let the cross-realm stuff dissuade us. All we have to do is kill the excuses standing in our way.

TLDR version: Start LFG using public channels and we can make our server seem like warm community again.

Sincerely,
Some f***ing hunter
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Change faction and let's get a group going, then.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
02/11/2013 01:11 AMPosted by Castaspella
Change faction and let's get a group going, then.

I'd never abandon my guild!
Reply Quote
Agreed, would love to see a tighter-knit community around here.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
02/11/2013 06:48 AMPosted by Temuchin
I'd never abandon my guild!

HMM. This definitely poses a problem to doing stuff together.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]