Xfered Paladin Looking for a New Home!

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hello Tich Server!

I just arrived to this mega-pop server from a dying server (Nordrassil). After careful consideration on where to transfer, I decided I am sick, and tired of PvE and the drama that it comes with. I really want to get deep and dirty into the PvP scene of WoW and after careful consideration, looking through forums, and even visiting the servers with a new toon, this one just overwhelmed me with joy seeing how hardcore oriented for PvP this server is! I went ahead and xfered my main toon here to get into it. I went ahead and bought beginner PvP gear from the AH, and now I'm BGing my !@# off...

Now I am looking for a new home to join within a guild. I am looking for a decently populated, not any super guild that spams every moment to get 1k+ members or anything like that. Just a group of PvP people like myself that like to group up and jump into BGs, Arenas, and RBGs. I plan to work very hard for my PvP gear, and learn from my mistakes. I plan to make Holy as my main spec for PvP, and Ret as my offspec.

If you'd like a very enthusiastic, and upcoming Paladin healer to start building a friendship with that'll save your $%^ more times than you can count in BGs and Arenas, hit me up!

Tag: Battleraiser#1203
Reply Quote
14 Orc Shaman
02/11/2013 10:58 AMPosted by Tryndameire
I am sick, and tired of PvE and the drama that it comes with.

don't get your hopes up if you think pvp doesn't have drama.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
02/11/2013 12:15 PMPosted by Tayzonday
I am sick, and tired of PvE and the drama that it comes with.

don't get your hopes up if you think pvp doesn't have drama.

I am not nearly as worried with PvP drama as I was with PvE... I feel a lot more in control of where I am going and what I choose to do in PvP than PvE.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]