That moment when

90 Human Mage
You quit wow, come back and log in only to be bored within minutes.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Okay
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Happens occasionally, and I just play TF2.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
It's $15, nobody cares. It's like two cups of coffee and a bagel. Do people really drop their subs and resub like it matters to anyone?

Do you post on the Starbucks forums and say you didn't drink two cups of coffee and a bagel in the last month?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
02/10/2013 09:12 AMPosted by Smoovie
Do you post on the Starbucks forums and say you didn't drink two cups of coffee and a bagel in the last month?

I have never had a bagel. Such sadness.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter

I haven't but I might start. That would be hilarious.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
I had a bagel like 30 minutes ago.

I like muffins more though.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
………………………………………….. ………………………_,-~”¯¯”~-,
………………………………………….. …………….__„-~”¯¯:::,-~~-,_::::”-
………………………………………….. ……….„~”¯::::::::::::::”::::::::::::::::::\
………………………………………….. .__„„„-“::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::”~-,
……………………………………__-~”::,-‘::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::~-,
………………………_______~”___-~”:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::”-,
………………….,~”::::::::::::::¯¯:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,: |
………………..:/:::::::::::::::::__-~”:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::_,-~”:’'-,:\:|:\|::\|\::\:|
……………….,’::::::::,-~~”~”_::’,::|::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,~ ‘:'-,::’,”-\::”:”::::::::\|:|/
……………_,-‘”~——”:::/,~”¯”-:|::|::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,~”::'-,:\;;’-‘;;;;;;;;;;;,-‘::\::|/
…………,-‘::::::::::::::::’-\~”O¯_/::,’::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-‘,::'-,:|::”;;;;;;;;;;;;,-‘:\:’-,::\
…………|:::::::::::::::::-,_’~’::::,-‘::,’:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-‘:'-,:'-,’;;’;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-‘:\:::’-,|”
…………|::,-~”::::::::::::::”~~”:::,-‘::::::::::::::::::::::::_,-~’:'-,|:”’”;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-‘¯::’-,:’,\|
………../::/::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::_,„-~”¯\:'-,|;”-‘;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-‘—,::-:\:\|
………/::::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-‘;;’-‘;;;;’,/;\/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-,|:::-,:|\|..\|
……./:::::::\:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-‘;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-~”’(“-,\:::|\:|::”
……,’:::::::,’::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :,-‘/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,—’::::::/”~’
…..,’::::::::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,„-~”::|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-‘::::::::,’::::/
…./:::::::::|:::::::::::::„—-~~”“¯¯¯::’,:::::,’;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,’:::::::::::|_,-‘
..,’::::::::::::”,:,-~”¯::::::::”-,::::::::::|:::/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,’:::::::|::::,’
./:::::::::::::::|:::::::::::::::::::”-,:::::::\:::|¯¯¯”“”~-,~,_/::::::::,’:::/
:::::::::::::::::|::::::::::::::::::::::”~-,_::|::\: : : : : : |: : \::::::::/:/Hello
:::::::::::::::::|::::::::::::::”,:::::::::::::”-‘:::\: : : : : : |: : :\::::::|::|\
:::::::::::::::::|::::::::::::::::”,::::::::::::::::::\: : : : : : \: : : |:::::|::|;;\
::::::::::::::::::”-,:::::::::::::::”,:::::::::::::::/|\ ,: : : : : : : |::::,’/|::::|
:::::::::::::::::::::”-,:::::::::::::::”-,_::::::::::\|:/|,: : : : : : : |::: |’-,/|:::|
::::::::::::::::::::::::”~-,_::::::::::::::”~-,_:::”-,/|/\::::::::::: \::: "-/|::|
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::”~-,__:::::::::::’,”-,:::”_|/\:|\: : : : \::":/|\|
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::”~-,_:::::\:::\:::”~/_:|:|\: : : ‘-,\::”::,’\
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::”-,_:’-,::\:::::::”-,|:||,-, : ‘-,\:::|-‘-„
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::,-,’”-:”~,:::::”/_/::|-/--‘;;\:::/: ||-,
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :/…’-,::::::”~„::::”-,/_:|:/\:/|/|/|_/:|
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: |……”-,::::::::”~-:::::”“~~~”¯:::|
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: |………”-,_:::::::::::::::::::::::::/
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
rawr
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
02/10/2013 09:31 AMPosted by Coontlipsx
I have never had a bagel. Such sadness.

not missing out on much

donuts and beignets are better

I had never heard of beignets until I moved to Louisiana.

Bagels need lox and chive cream cheese, it's an acquired taste from going to Jewish delis as a kid.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
that awkward moment when you copy other peoples posts

http://www.arenajunkies.com/topic/236096-that-feel-when/
Reply Quote
90 Orc Monk

I don't know where you live, but where I'm from that's maximum $6.00.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
02/10/2013 01:09 PMPosted by Azlem

I don't know where you live, but where I'm from that's maximum $6.00.

Depends on what coffee. Tall black coffee? 1.50. Mocha frappacinno latte espresso SUGAR HIGH? $5.00
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Cinnamon Raisin bagels and cream cheese are the way to go.
Edited by Saricc on 2/10/2013 1:37 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
I brew my owncoffee forget paying 2 bucks for one little cup when i can pay like 50 cents for 7 cups
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
RoC
Three words : Cheese Danish and a Coffee.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
02/10/2013 01:41 PMPosted by Spetnas
Three words : Cheese Danish and a Coffee.

One word: Yum!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Toasted Cinammon and Raisin Bagels with nutella on them. And a large hot chocolate, so hot it burns your throat.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]