Heavensblade is a NINJA

98 Human Warrior
Today 2-10-2012 I was ninjad by this player. He was the tank and he rolled need on the Agility trinket in the Crown Chemical Co. Beware of him. Someone should tell this noob Pallys don't use Agility.
Reply Quote
98 Human Warrior
By the way, I messaged him and he says "Too bad you can't prove it noob". I have a screenshot if you want it.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
You are a !@#$%^, that is all
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
lol
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Affluence nice to see you here as fast as myself.
Edited by Twotrinkets on 2/10/2013 4:41 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
You are going to feel so stupid in a few days when you realize it was a 463 and your getting upset about it roflmao
Reply Quote
98 Human Warrior
Na, it is just nice to see there are a@@holes on other realms as well. This people used to have morals that play this game.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
02/10/2013 04:40 PMPosted by Affluence
lol
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Morals are for obese 13 year old girls sorry bro move on
Reply Quote
98 Human Warrior
I would expect that from a Huntard...
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
This is WR we have OG Swag and you come here and think you can mess with out ecosystem you cant man. We are a group of people who defend our realm from foreign invaders trying to slander our good name. Please step back
Reply Quote
98 Human Warrior
Slander, I got a screenshot. Take your swag and move out of your moms basement fool.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Bro are you trying to fight me right now over WR forums? I live in westside chicago come fight me bro. I bench minimum 250 10 times. So if you think you can take me i mean bring it on
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
/popcorn
Reply Quote
98 Human Warrior
LMAO, E-THUG. Westside huh? I bet you got Eminem going. Wrap your bar around your neck and quit doing roids cause your balls are shrinking.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
SHOW ME THE SCREEN SHOTS.

Idol threats don't matter. Better yet just petition a GM.
Edited by Hrodulf on 2/10/2013 5:04 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Your posting on a warrior which is strength based and saying a tank needed on a agility trinket lol it's not for your class and you are saying he stole it from you lmao. Move on.
Reply Quote
98 Human Warrior
Look Bill Nye, This is obviously my Battle.net main. And your probably the lock who rolls on spirit. Next...
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
FYI it is not NINJA'ing to use the game mechanics , if the system let him roll need its not

What if I disagree with the way loot is distributed? Isn't that ninja looting?
Not necessarily. A player using the "Need" or "Greed" rolling option to win a loot roll (including rolls for off-spec items) is not breaking any rule, and is simply using the loot mechanics as designed. Blizzard will not take any action in the following situations.
We will not be able to assist if:

Need Before Greed was used as the looting method. This is the mandatory loot method for groups created using the Dungeon Finder.
Group Loot, Round Robin, or Free-for-All was used as the looting method.
Master Looter was used as the looting method, but rules were not clearly established.

Blizzard will only take action in circumstances where a Master Looter has conducted a loot scam as described below.
Edited by Airmankv on 2/11/2013 6:56 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]