Couple questions about server

90 Human Paladin
Hi all, I am looking to transfer my Priest (Shadow/Disc) to a server with a lot of active Horde pvpers. I am looking to PVP (2v2/3v3 arenas, maybe RBGs) mostly and maybe do challenge modes. I found this server on wow.realmpop.com as the highest volume of horde players on EST on a PVP server.

That being said, how is the community? Are there any realm queues? Abundance of potential arena partners?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Depends on your rating, there's two active guilds that are lower rated (Ambien and Flip the Switch Gaming) and one active 2200+ guild (Top Bananas), Wholesome guys is also a good guild but I don't see too many of them online.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Im getting tired of seeing hows this server posts. There is a new one every week.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Maybe we should fire up a "State of the Server" post and nominate it for sticky? Just answer the ten really common questions? Update it every couple months as metrics change?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Thatd be perfect.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Okay, so.. thinking here, details to have in this thing...

-State of community (A/H)
---Metrics (ratio, character count, guild count, etc.)
-Availability of content (A/H)
---RBGs
---Arena teams
---Raiding guilds
-Server queue times
-Server time zone
-Brief server history(?)

What else would it need to have?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
thats all itd need
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
LIST OF PEOPLE TO NOT LISTEN TO - Whiteleaf

Jk <3
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Posted it - now the real challenge, trying to get it stuck up there!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
We will just bump the hell out of it
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I'm sorry if it's a repost. I'm sure every server gets these type of posts, but the search function is regrettably not very useful. My rating is pretty low right now obviously, but I have been behind the gear curve so it's tough to catch up. Also playing 10 games per week is less than ideal.

I have however played 2200+ in 2v2 and 3v3 and hope to get back up there next season. Seems like a helpful enough community so far. Thanks for the help all.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]