@Day Day 3 Warrior Daily Life[Off Topic]

90 Pandaren Warrior
Starshatter dropped and I got the trinket off Will on a bonus roll. Not a bad raid night.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Mmm that lfr loot streak was just... awesome.

2nd shekzeer mace, gloves, trinket and a shiny ring with no coins! MY BOOMY IS SOON GOING TO MAKE THINGS LITERALLY EXPLODE.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Mmm that lfr loot streak was just... awesome.

2nd shekzeer mace, gloves, trinket and a shiny ring with no coins! MY BOOMY IS SOON GOING TO MAKE THINGS LITERALLY EXPLODE.

I was doing a 5 man with a boomy. The dps output in heroic gear was insane. 145k dps easy on every boss fight lol.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
http://i.imgur.com/pJLiO4j.jpg

We Swifty now.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior

We Swifty now.

Hrm that reminds me. I should try soloing ICC25 now. I did ICC10 a few months back.... I doubt gunship on 25man is doable though.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior

We Swifty now.

lolwat
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior

We Swifty now.

Hrm that reminds me. I should try soloing ICC25 now. I did ICC10 a few months back.... I doubt gunship on 25man is doable though.

Dang man you soloed it? Sick. Good luck with 25m; have you tried 10m heroic?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior

Dang man you soloed it? Sick. Good luck with 25m; have you tried 10m heroic?

I solod everything except dreamwalker and Lich King, Dreamwalker because I'm a warrior and can't heal, Lich King because since we can't heal to 100%, it's impossible (the one debuff that keeps dealing increasing damage until you get topped off makes it impossible as a warrior alone.)

The rest actually wasn't too hard. 30% damage buff means I was hitting 100k dps even in defensive stance with a blue weapon. Second Wind double dips on the buff due to 30% health and 30% increased heals, so it easily healed through basically everything. Haven't tried heroic, but I think 25m would probably be easier than 10m heroic (not that Ive actually put any thought into it to justify that feeling)
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warrior
Ret Pally is such a boring DPS spec. "Hit whatever skill is glowing!"
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
02/11/2013 06:41 AMPosted by Shrymp

It's a bit more complicated than that. It's been growing on me lately.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
25 will prolly be impossible. We tried Festergut with 5 and unless someone taunted off me i died once I reached 10 stacks of bloat. You can prolly solo some, I almost soloed the first guy but i ended pulling the other skellie released by the traps and i couldn't keep up. I am sure had I gone back and killed the skellie and then tried again i prolly could have done it
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warrior

It's a bit more complicated than that. It's been growing on me lately.

OK, OK... single-target is slightly different than multi-target... I'll give you that ;)

Admittedly I've only played it for 3 days while leveling from 85-87, but the only challenge I find so far is remembering to keep Inquisition up. It's down like 80% of the time because I zone out while killing generic mobs.

Then again, I'm probably not doing it at all optimally, so there's that.
Edited by Shrymp on 2/11/2013 7:43 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
02/10/2013 09:56 PMPosted by Smallviille
Starshatter dropped and I got the trinket off Will on a bonus roll. Not a bad raid night.

Glad yours went well. Mine was... less than stellar.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Second Wind + Prot spec = God Mode for soloing old raids.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
I learned last night that you shouldn't take Second Wind on Amber-Shaper.
Edited by Lukar on 2/11/2013 10:32 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
As usual, doing dailies, trying to raise rep for both Klaxxi and August Celestials. And as soon as the reset is over tomorrow, I can finally get on to grabbing my last Sigil of Power so I can continue on with this legendary quest.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]