[A] Red Tear - Recruiting for 25man

90 Night Elf Hunter
I'll try to keep it short and sweet. Everyone is busy these days.

Red Tear's raiding squad has had a few of its members retire and depart the world of Azeroth. We are looking to fill in the holes they left behind.

Here are some short details:

1) Red Tear is one of Moonrunner's oldest guilds. We are also adults only (18+ please).

2) We are a progression oriented group that has all the focus, but none of the drama and pressure that often accompanies progression oriented teams.

3) We raid 25man current content on Tuesday and Wednesday evenings, 6pm - 8pm Moonrunner time (9pm - 11pm Eastern). We also do 10man runs of similar content on Sunday nights.

4) We don't recruit for the bench. Join the team, you are part of the team. We don't second class raiders for loot or spots.

5) There is a ton more I could say about us, but internet attention spans(...oh...look, a picture with cats...). I'm really proud of our guild and the people that have come to join us say the same thing.

If you would like more information, please jump over to

http://red-tear.wowstead.com

In game, you can contact, Wildfyre, Greybare, Dyrvan, Rarch, Delphius or Shywiggle.

Many thanks for your time.

Wild
Edited by Wildfyre on 2/11/2013 7:19 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Bump for interest...

And the team will kill me for jinx'ing it, but...this week we should be getting the server's only 25man clear of ToES.

If you think a guild with a dependable, regular raid schedule, run by drama free easy going adults sounds like a good fit, look us up.

Many thanks.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Bumping for interest...

Red Tear is still looking for quality players who are looking for a drama free environment in which to raid 25 man current content.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Our team still has a couple of openings in the healing and dps squads.

Any questions, please feel free to catch any of our Officers in game.

Thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
The guild I'm in has become to the point where no one is raiding now. People are going there own direction now for progression or raiding. Was checking to see if you are in the market for a shadow priest 499 ilvl. Hit me up in game with details. Thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Hey Eviset, our raiding squad has room for a shadowpriest.

Give me a shout ingame or at red-tear.wowstead.com.

Hope to hear from ya.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Looking for a few ranged DPS and a plate tank with a DPS OS to fill out our roster.

http://red-tear.enjin.com/
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
bumping this thread cuz it's been awhile.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]