Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
I'll try to keep it short and sweet. Everyone is busy these days.
Red Tear's raiding squad has had a few of its members retire and depart the world of Azeroth. We are looking to fill in the holes they left behind.
Here are some short details:
1) Red Tear is one of Moonrunner's oldest guilds. We are also adults only (18+ please).
2) We are a progression oriented group that has all the focus, but none of the drama and pressure that often accompanies progression oriented teams.
3) We raid 25man current content on Tuesday and Wednesday evenings, 6pm - 8pm Moonrunner time (9pm - 11pm Eastern). We also do 10man runs of similar content on Sunday nights.
4) We don't recruit for the bench. Join the team, you are part of the team. We don't second class raiders for loot or spots.
5) There is a ton more I could say about us, but internet attention spans(...oh...look, a picture with cats...). I'm really proud of our guild and the people that have come to join us say the same thing.
If you would like more information, please jump over to
In game, you can contact, Wildfyre, Greybare, Dyrvan, Rarch, Delphius or Shywiggle.
Many thanks for your time.
Edited by Wildfyre on 2/11/2013 7:19 AM PST
Bump for interest...
And the team will kill me for jinx'ing it, but...this week we should be getting the server's only 25man clear of ToES.
If you think a guild with a dependable, regular raid schedule, run by drama free easy going adults sounds like a good fit, look us up.
The guild I'm in has become to the point where no one is raiding now. People are going there own direction now for progression or raiding. Was checking to see if you are in the market for a shadow priest 499 ilvl. Hit me up in game with details. Thanks!
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.