You know what would be awesome for warriors!

As you guys know more and more classes have been getting knock backs lately

warlocks got that wing flap knock back
hunters and that bomb or the rhino pet
druids' typhoon
shamans have theirs (forgot what is called)

I think it would be amazing if warriors got a push back only difference being it would be single target. (unlike all of the above which affect everything in your path.) warrior's push pack would only affect your current target! and they could make it work when you are equipped with a two hander sword, or mace in both hands. so that it looks like you just batted an enemy to kingdom come. or maybe make it work while you are equipped with a shield so it looks like you shield slammed someone all the way to vanilla! I dont know I though it would be cool.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Why would we want something that helps people kite us. Dragons Roar is the closest we need to a knockback.
Reply Quote
dude! don't be so close minded. get people to 20 percent health then blast them off the lumbermill. or just blast someone off the center of eye of the storm.

some warriros use heroic leap away from the target to get a charge off. now you can knock them back and charge them feeling like aboss.

Maybe you need to get some one off you on the arena map that has a bridge. you can knock one of them off and kepp drilling the other one.
Edited by Pïpo on 2/11/2013 10:26 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warrior
If it's not accompanied by a Stun, then it is useless for warriors.

I've closed the gap, now I will help you run away!
Reply Quote
come one man read my second post. sure it will not be usefull in every fight but it would be a fun thing to use once in a while and like my second post said it could be useful in some fights.

Like in an arena fight where you are in higher ground and want to get a meele class off you while you drill a caster

Plus how awesome would it feel to Blast a pesky rouge with a mighty swing of your two handed sword off the edge of a map Like eye of the storm!
Edited by Pïpo on 2/11/2013 10:34 AM PST
Reply Quote

Obviously a good warrior wouldn't use it right after closing the gap duh! like I said before some warriors heroic leap away to get a charge off, this could be an alternative to that
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I like your idea and could be usefull to get a charge or to be more usefull on bgs and stuff nice post
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue

Obviously a good warrior wouldn't use it right after closing the gap duh! like I said before some warriors heroic leap away to get a charge off, this could be an alternative to that

Or knocking people off cliffs as if we don't have enough of that?
Reply Quote
02/11/2013 12:20 PMPosted by Paníc
Or knocking people off cliffs as if we don't have enough of that?

it sucks getting knocked off cliffs, but is extremely fun doing it! besides the warrior knock back like i mentioned would be single target :0
Reply Quote
93 Human Warrior
02/11/2013 10:19 AMPosted by Malfurios
Why would we want something that helps people kite us. Dragons Roar is the closest we need to a knockback.

Pretty Much this.

02/11/2013 10:26 AMPosted by Pïpo
dude! don't be so close minded. get people to 20 percent health then blast them off the lumbermill. or just blast someone off the center of eye of the storm.

Or, if they are at 20%, I can just one shot them with execute and be done with it.

Knockbacks are for casters, it's about useless for anyone else.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
02/11/2013 10:26 AMPosted by Pïpo

Ide rather get someone to 20% an then hit Execute...instantly rendering them dead. But that is just me.
Reply Quote
46 Orc Warrior
What if instead we could glyph intervene or make an entirely new skill that knocks back a friendly? Someone is pounding on your healer you charge him and shove him out of the way and then peel your target. It would be fun but I bet it would be kind of annoying at times for your ally and people would probably abuse it to troll people off of AB's lumber mill and EoTS mid.

You could make an excuse for it in PvE by designing it to knock dps out of the AOE's they are so fond of standing in.

Eh, it was just a quick thought and probably a bad one.
Reply Quote
02/11/2013 12:36 PMPosted by Ðeaven
Or, if they are at 20%, I can just one shot them with execute and be done with it.

02/11/2013 01:04 PMPosted by Polls
Ide rather get someone to 20% an then hit Execute...instantly rendering them dead. But that is just me

I knew I walked right into this reply but still a fall from lumber mill can kill even above 20 percent health. Also this ability is not just about the usefulness is about the fun of it. sure you can just click execute see a boring animation and some big numbers or you could knock him off with a bad !@# swing.

to those people that keep saying durh

only an idiot would use it in a way to benefit their enemy...... some warriors heroic leap away to get a charge off... this ability could be an alternative to that and help you get a charge off. You could also use it as a ghetto interrupt. you see them casting something bad just knock them back to interrupt. Also useful crowd control. there is a whole team on lumber mill knock their healer off the mill and give your team a better chance to win the battle.

And avobe all EVEN if you Still think this ability would be useless because you are brain damaged... The fact still remains IT WOULD BE SO MUCH FUN TO USE!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
93 Human Warrior
Seeing huge crits isn't boring in my PvP mindset, I live to see them.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Ok so ill go against the grain (appearantly lol) and say yeah dude, this would be fun. I'd love to golf swing a punk off of eots with the flat of my ash'kandi, however I say so with a few stipulations. It would have to be tastefully done; not just a skill for fun, but that can be used in multiple situations. It's a good starting pt, but it needs....more. That being said, who doesn't want to see a huge execute crit; dudes trying to be creative y'all, lets throw him a bone.
Reply Quote
43 Human Paladin
How about the old Arms War throwdown animation, then have them skid on their backs for like 10 feet. Then you could glyph it so the skidding creates fire like Charge.

It would have to end in a nice Snare or something like it. Or maybe combine this ultimate punking with a severe disarm effect.

Lolz.
Reply Quote
73 Dwarf Warrior
What about a Sparta kick? That's what it should be.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Howbout a knock UP! It can be like cc + damage. It knocks you up really really high and you're upside down during it so you can't use any abilities then when you hit the ground you take a nice chunk of fall damage.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
What if instead we could glyph intervene or make an entirely new skill that knocks back a friendly? Someone is pounding on your healer you charge him and shove him out of the way and then peel your target. It would be fun but I bet it would be kind of annoying at times for your ally and people would probably abuse it to troll people off of AB's lumber mill and EoTS mid.

You could make an excuse for it in PvE by designing it to knock dps out of the AOE's they are so fond of standing in.

Eh, it was just a quick thought and probably a bad one.

Being able to knock friendly targets out of stuff would be better than knocking enemies out of melee range of us.

I would totally abuse knocking friendlies around though. Payback for priests lifegripping me lol.
Reply Quote
hahahaha hell yeah thats the kind of awesome thinking I like to see :) all great ideas. I like the knock up idea seems like it would feel so bad !@#.

SHORYUKEN!!!!!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]