You know what would be awesome for warriors!

90 Night Elf Druid
I would totally abuse knocking friendlies around though. Payback for priests lifegripping me lol.

YESSSSSS
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior

Obviously a good warrior wouldn't use it right after closing the gap duh! like I said before some warriors heroic leap away to get a charge off, this could be an alternative to that

Or knocking people off cliffs as if we don't have enough of that?

A well placed dragon roar does just that.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
02/11/2013 01:53 PMPosted by Pïpo
I knew I walked right into this reply but still a fall from lumber mill can kill even above 20 percent health. Also this ability is not just about the usefulness is about the fun of it. sure you can just click execute see a boring animation and some big numbers or you could knock him off with a bad !@# swing.

Ide rather take the boring animation in return for a dead target and a Victory Rush proc.
Edited by Polls on 2/11/2013 3:07 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
02/11/2013 03:06 PMPosted by Polls
Ide rather take the boring animation in return for a dead target and a Victory Rush proc.

Yeah but you can knock them off without them being at 20 percent
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
02/11/2013 03:11 PMPosted by Pïpo

Yeah but you can knock them off without them being at 20 percent

That goes against why most of us play warriors. We want to look them in the face as we slide our sword into their gut. I want to watch the life drain from their eyes.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
I can see uses for a knockback on a warrior.

Knockback for a charge
Heroic Leap in front of someone and knock them back into your team
Peel for a healer

It doesn't go against the essence of a warrior either, your hit your enemy so hard that they go flying from the impact. Don't we see that in 'classic' warrior movies/books?

It could be a fun little ability.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Exactly a GOOD player can think of useful uses for an ability like this. And it would be so much fun
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
I'd rather have the ability to root my target in place than knock them back.

Albeit a knockdown into a skid, sorta over the top like DBZ, you know what I mean, would be pretty spiffy.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
that would be awsome DBZ for the win!
Reply Quote
93 Orc Warrior
Haaaaaaave you met "dragon roar?"
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
02/11/2013 02:36 PMPosted by Malakaí
What about a Sparta kick? That's what it should be.

Good god...
This!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
The entire point of the Warrior is to keep someone in melee range so we can kill them, we have absolutely no practical ranged attacks. If you knock back another "melee" class, they'd just start dead zoning you while spamming Judgements/Exorcisms/Icy Touches/Howling Blasts/FoK/Shuriken Toss (next patch)/etc to bring you low before they re-engage in melee.
Almost every other "melee" class has ways to damage us outside of melee range, but the only non-melee abilities a Warrior has is Heroic Throw (a 30 sec CD that hits like a wet noodle) and Throw, a spammable 0.5 sec cast time ability that hits for 200-300 damage on mobs, even less on other players.

Knockback for a charge

Wouldn't need it for a Charge if they'd just get rid of our Charge dead zone. Afterall, they got rid of the Hunter's dead zone.
Edited by Korbu on 2/17/2013 6:03 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
02/11/2013 10:26 AMPosted by Pïpo
get people to 20 percent health then blast them off the lumbermill.

Why not just execute them?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]