need a new guild

90 Blood Elf Death Knight
guys im looking for a guild in Hydraxis where theres always a good amount of people online ive been hoppin from guild to guild trying to find a new one and what i find are guilds with 500-900 people and at max like 12 people ever online
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Then try the guild recruitment or your server forum, or the guild finder in game. Or talk about what you're looking for in trade chat.

You won't be able to find a guild on this forum.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
i did but what i get are guilds like the one i talked about thnx though
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
02/10/2013 11:40 AMPosted by Darthazid
i did but what i get are guilds like the one i talked about thnx though

There has to be at least one guild on your server that's right for you. Just keep looking.
Reply Quote
70 Gnome Mage
Use the guild finder in game (can type /gf to access it if you're still guilded) and find a few guilds that sound like a good fit for you. Then, during your usual play hours, do a /who Guild Name of each one, and you'll be able to get a better idea of how many members will be online when you are.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]