need a new guild

90 Blood Elf Death Knight
guys im looking for a guild in Hydraxis where theres always a good amount of people online ive been hoppin from guild to guild trying to find a new one and what i find are guilds with 500-900 people and at max like 12 people ever online
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
That's what most guilds are like, just because they have 500-900 members it doesn't mean 500-900 members will be online every day. Just out of curiosity why do you want a good amount of people to be online?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
so i can actually raid with them n ask for help if needed which tends not to be available most of the time when u can only ask like 5 people
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I think the problem you are facing has more to do with the fact that Hydraxis has a steadily declining population as a whole. Both factions have way too many guilds for the amount of active players there actually are. Nobody likes the nasty "M" word when it comes to guilds (merger, ) but I see Hydraxis continuing in a downward spiral with little hope of actually recovering. Sure you have like 2, maybe 3 guilds actually able to keep numbers up for current progression for each faction...and if more of the veteran raiders were willing to compromise I would be willing to bet Hydraxis would be 10x more successful. Good luck on finding your solution there.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
True story.

In the past month alone I've seen about 4 big time raiding guilds leave and/or quit.
Reply Quote
97 Draenei Mage
Hello good sir! If you are still looking for an active evening guild, try <The Conquerors> on the Alliance side! My BattleTag is Bluraze#1450 if you are interested!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]