[H]Uldaman <Angelic> welcomes everyone!

90 Pandaren Monk
<Angelic> is a new level 25 guild on the [US] Uldaman server. We are small group of family and friends looking to expand the guild with new members. Our guild has a 7 tab guild bank full of mats to help you level, gold for repairs, as well as toons with 600 in all professions. We are looking to form a small, core raiding group in the future, but there is no rush or requirement. You will never be turned down because you are not an elite raider; our goal is to learn the encounters together while having fun at the same time. Along with raids from this expansion, we would love to clear old content together for achievements and transmog. If you are new and still leveling, we would love to have you as well! Come join for some company and help along the way. All we ask is that you are friendly and polite; we'd like to avoid any drama. If you're looking to get into very casual raiding, leveling, or just some good company, <Angelic> is for you! Message one of us in game if you have any questions or are interested.

Guid Master:
Uriiel

Officers:
Ghostwind
Niykoh
Mustapha
Cavand
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Ghostwind wants me to add that while many guilds have cookies... we have cake :P
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Mmmmm Cake..... Come join the fun with Angelic, where you can have your cake and eat it too.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I hear the cake is a lie......what about pie?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Darkl wants to know, what about pie?..... Let me tell you and I wont lie, stick a needle in my eye, eat the pie and you will die... But dont cry, we still have cake :)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
BUMP
Reply Quote
Welcome to the server!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Welcome to the server!

Thanks for the welcome. Not really new to the server, been here since before Cata, just under a different guild name. We just recently changed our guild name and opened up the guild for recruitment, previously we were just a RL friend and family guild.
Reply Quote
Oh ok I take it back then ;)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Hmm... How did you get down here? Get back up there where you belong.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I bet it's lack of pie.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]