Selling: Full Glorious plate transmog set!!

(Locked)

100 Tauren Druid
Hello~

I'm currently selling a full Glorious Plate transmog set, including:

- Glorious Headdress.
- Glorious Shoulder pads.
- Glorious Breastplate.
- Glorious Bindings.
- Glorious Gauntlets
- Glorious Belt.
- Glorious Legplates.
- Glorious Sabatons.

Note: The Glorious Shoulder pads are considered very rare (aprox. 0.05% droprate) and the Glorious Legplates are extremely rare! (aprox. 0.01% droprate, confirmed by a GM).

This whole pack comes with a pricetag of 185k gold and i'm willing to listen to any serious offer. Also interested in trading the set for a Spectral Tiger + extra gold from my side.

Buy your awesome, shiny and very rare Glorious plate now! all at once, instead of farming over and over for months, or even realm transfering to pick up your parts individually. I'm not gonna argue or comment on replies about the price or whatsoever, but feel free to contact me Battle tag: yogibear#1629

As well i'm selling a full lofty set for 50k
Selling a Elemental Attuned Blade as well for 110k

selling to both Horde and Alliance (by neutral Auction House, 15% extra on the price, due to the neutral AH cut)

For people wondering how the full sets will look like, check it out on wowhead.
Edited by Yïff on 2/25/2013 5:33 PM PST
90 Goblin Warlock
I hope, for 185k, it kills raid bosses for the wearer. :P

Best of luck.
100 Tauren Druid
I hope, for 185k, it kills raid bosses for the wearer. :P

Best of luck.

Lol! thanks~
100 Tauren Druid
Still selling looking for offers~ ^
90 Goblin Shaman
I honestly don't see you getting more than 60-100k for the full set, since most of the price is in the legs/head/shoulders.
63 Night Elf Monk
02/15/2013 03:24 PMPosted by Zieto
I honestly don't see you getting more than 60-100k for the full set, since most of the price is in the legs/head/shoulders.

If he gets anywhere near 60k for a full set I'll be plum darn amazed.

I was looking at that set a while back for my DK, across MG & Wyrmrest, I didn't see a single piece over 7.5k and the only two pieces that were around and 7.5k were the chest and leggings. Rest was under 900 and 100.
90 Goblin Shaman
02/15/2013 03:31 PMPosted by Tavae

I was looking at that set a while back for my DK, across MG & Wyrmrest, I didn't see a single piece over 7.5k and the only two pieces that were around and 7.5k were the chest and leggings. Rest was under 900 and 100.

Well, you can definitely sell the legs for up to 30k depending on timing, and the shoulders for another 5-15k. The chests average about 2-6k atm, the boots/belts/gloves are probably about 1-6k each, and the head you can get 2-10k for. Still 185k is...rather pushing it, at least based on past market averages. Even an exalted chestplate caps around 20-40k most the time.
100 Tauren Druid

Well, you can definitely sell the legs for up to 30k depending on timing, and the shoulders for another 5-15k. The chests average about 2-6k atm, the boots/belts/gloves are probably about 1-6k each, and the head you can get 2-10k for. Still 185k is...rather pushing it, at least based on past market averages. Even an exalted chestplate caps around 20-40k most the time.

I'm not sure where you get 30k from that's the price i buy/resell them when the legs that i have sold in the past for over 100k+ just for the legs alone people will pay high price as the drop rate is so low so making them not wanting to farm for them full sets i have seen sold, for 200k before so i think my price is pretty reasonable~
Edited by Çx on 2/15/2013 5:09 PM PST
98 Orc Warrior
What would you even do with all that gold?
Edited by Skrend on 2/15/2013 5:16 PM PST
100 Orc Warrior
02/11/2013 12:58 AMPosted by Çx
This whole pack comes with a pricetag of 185k gold

pricetag of 185k gold

185k gold

so i think my price is pretty reasonable~

185k gold
02/15/2013 05:06 PMPosted by Çx
reasonable

Green quality armor that is still in game.

Wat.
100 Tauren Druid
02/15/2013 05:15 PMPosted by Skrend
What would you even do with all that gold?

buy (TCG mounts) and what not with it save it maybe...lol
100 Tauren Druid
Looking for offers pst~ ^^
90 Goblin Shaman

I'm not sure where you get 30k from that's the price i buy/resell them when the legs that i have sold in the past for over 100k+ just for the legs alone people will pay high price as the drop rate is so low so making them not wanting to farm for them full sets i have seen sold, for 200k before so i think my price is pretty reasonable~

I get my prices from Undermine Journal and personal logs from the last 2 years for WRA :<

Edit: 60-70k is the topend for the pants on WRA, some servers may go higher (or lower) but 20-70k seems to be the range for WRA for the pants.
Edited by Zieto on 2/15/2013 6:17 PM PST
100 Tauren Druid

I get my prices from Undermine Journal and personal logs from the last 2 years for WRA :<

Edit: 60-70k is the topend for the pants on WRA, some servers may go higher (or lower) but 20-70k seems to be the range for WRA for the pants.

Hah one of the great sites for wow, and yes i know all about i'ed like to get at least the price i'm asking but if not i'm taking offers on the set if that's out of someone price range for it. ^^
100 Tauren Druid
Looking to sell a Lofty set as well for around 50k

still looking for offers~^
100 Tauren Druid
Still selling both sets come get you're skimpy gear! ._ ."
looking for offers~
90 Orc Monk
............................................ And I thought the invaders from Moonguard via the Cross Realm Zones were bad enough. Seriously. SERIOUSLY. What mental pygmy decided taking a suit of full-plate and turning it into a ... a bikini set was a good idea.

What, are all females in the World of Warcraft mythos possessed of abdominal muscles with DR -/20 or something?

Wait, but Succubi die easi ... ly ...

If women can have super high armor while still looking skimpy, then that means ....

[Admiral Ackbar Face] IT'S A TRAP! *deletes Warlock*
90 Goblin Shaman
............................................ And I thought the invaders from Moonguard via the Cross Realm Zones were bad enough. Seriously. SERIOUSLY. What mental pygmy decided taking a suit of full-plate and turning it into a ... a bikini set was a good idea.

What, are all females in the World of Warcraft mythos possessed of abdominal muscles with DR -/20 or something?

Wait, but Succubi die easi ... ly ...

If women can have super high armor while still looking skimpy, then that means ....

[Admiral Ackbar Face] IT'S A TRAP! *deletes Warlock*

You...you do realize that was classic Vanilla armor styling? Like half the Vanilla armor sets are classic skimpy female. It's a bit outdated compared to most the armor they've made since then, granted xD
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]