For RBG is there a race that is preferale?

80 Pandaren Hunter
or end game does it all kinda wash out. In the end I know stats do not really matter. I guess I am referring to racials. Do the racials really matter in RBG for prot warriors?
Reply Quote
80 Pandaren Hunter
Is there a race that is preferable for warriors on the horde side? I know stats even out in the end for all races, but do racial traits still matter endgame RBG? I am making a tank PVP warrior and am curious which races would work for my playstyle, or what the benefits are for each racial in RBGs.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Go orc if you are going to rbg flag carry. Cause the stun duration+meta is the best thing you can get horde side.
Reply Quote
86 Draenei Priest
Tbh go with whatever you want if your sole job is FC.

An argument could be made for any race in terms of viability, each of them have their benefits depending on the situation.

All that matters is you know what your doing =P warriors have enough of a tool set that make racials the last thing you should be thinking about, or be concerned with.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Orc
Reply Quote
46 Orc Warrior
goblin warrior
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
orc is the master race we all know that
Reply Quote
It's a brotherhood! Dorf and gnome very close 2nd!! Farq human.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
Dwarf for the 10% Damage reduction/ certain dot removals.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]