[H] Ctrl Alt Del recruiting and merging

90 Tauren Paladin
Anetheron sucks. It sucks long, hard, and with much suction. Any longterm player on this server sticks around only because of good friends made over the years.

Its in a very sad state. Hordeside, there's only two guilds progressing worth a damn. Medio rocks and are a bunch of asskickers, and Ctrl Alt Del is the casual equivalent. But we need more raiders to survive. Raiders like you!

Would you like to know more? [Yes] [No]

Ctrl Alt Del has an excellent ten man raid team raiding Weds and Fridays 7pm servertime. A month ago, we lost several core raiders and have struggled to replace them on a server with a limited pool to draw from. On the nights that we fill a raid, we kick !@# in a fun manner. We do regular old raids for fun and a more close knit group of people you will rarely find in a guild.

We are recruiting any class, any spec at the moment. Thursday we full clear Mogu'shan Vaults and if you are recruited, you will be taken to that as a trial run. Players of less skill are happily accepted into our guild to hang out with, do LFR's, Vaults, etc. Players who prove themselves can be inducted into our main raid group.

We're also looking to any other small guilds left on Anetheron. I'm not interested in poaching members from guilds. But Anetheron is simply too small and too unsuccessful for many guilds to thrive. If your guild wants to do raid but can't manage the members, we may be your solution. Any merges will be done respectfully. We had two groups running Vaults a month or so ago and would like to continue that.

Anetheron's best hope short of some kind of server transfer (on or off) may be to form a large super guild that can draw upon our limited pool of players more successfully rather than cling stubbornly to our small dying guilds.

Would you like to know more? Ask for Amatsu or just ingame mail me anytime.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
I, as one of the old-schoolers, approve this message.

--
Bioself
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
I am shocked there are no replies!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
It's been an hour!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Now it's been 9 hours.. what you need to do is spam every other realm forum asking for people to come get "easy server firsts"... or just transfer xD
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Remember that people who transfer are not eligible for Realm Firsts for at least 30 days.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
theyll still be available in 30 days...
Reply Quote
lol
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
omg Im the first comment bow before your master XD
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Miss you all D:
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
i used to do some raids with you guys back in cata i miss that... hell i just miss doing regular raids at this point
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Don't suppose u guys have a late night run? <I PWN WHILE DRUNK> runs midnight - 3 am server but they're alliance :(
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
I miss Anetheron :(
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
I miss ish :(
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
This is seriously on the front page still?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Being on the front page of the Anetheron forums is .... not an achievement :P
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]