Sometimes I wonder...

90 Troll Death Knight
How many people that used to log on every day suddenly stopped logging on not because they quit the game and got a life... but because they actually died irl... or they murdered someone and got sent to jail for a long time.

Was reading that other post a few posts down, and idk just made me think about the people that may have passed away but don't have irl friends/family that can pass that along like she did. Wonder how often that kinda stuff actually happens...

Anywho just a random thought.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
RIP Zaddo
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
The people whom I've meet in this game I consider friends I have kept close contact with via texts. I do see your point here it does make you wonder wtf happened to them. guessing you just never know.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
HAM
In one of my alts guilds (really old guild), if you look at the offline characters, theres some people who were last online 6 years ago. You can see that they're level 60. One of their guild notes is "rest in peace, old friend". Kind of made me sad just to see that even though I didn't know him.

Also I have someone I knew from Jr.high/high school on my real ID that played Diablo 3 and Starcraft 2 that passed away in December and it's odd to see their name there :(.
Edited by Homeslïce on 2/12/2013 5:46 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]