[Engineering] A few questions

90 Tauren Paladin
Is there an updated list of the "must have" engineering toys? I found some outdated lists, and going through wowhead's huge list of schematics is kind of overwhelming. I do have Jeeves, Mole-E, Wormhole: Northrend, I'll be getting the mechano-hog, bling-tron, and Wormhole: Pandaria.

What's the lesser-known fun engineering toys? Also, a quick question on loot-a-rang: Can I simply right click a dead mob from a distance to loot, or do I need to utilize loot-a-rang like an ability? (i.e. press a hotkey)
Reply Quote
The goblin glider is another gem at max level.

It depends on what you consider fun. For example, a lot of the Gnomish toys like the shrink ray or the mind control cap are fun to use on lowbies or whilst levelling. It's hilarious to shrink bosses who act particularly epic.

There's also the discombobulator ray, which turns victims under level 60 into a leper gnome, but it only has 5 charges.
Edited by Teckgnomeage on 2/12/2013 5:42 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]