Self Resurrection?

100 Night Elf Priest
Why the fark cant holy priest self resurrect? What am I missing? And please please no sarcastic responses. Genuine help appreciated ^ ^
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Because different classes are different.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
Because last I knew Holy Priests =/= Shaman/Warlocks
Reply Quote
Why should they be able to?

The only class with a self-resurrection is Shaman, it's a unique class feature and it's been like that since the beginning of the game, I don't see why any other classes need it.

If you mean why can't a Holy Priest cast Resurrect on himself during Spirit of Redemption, it's because you're still in combat with the fight going on and it can't be cast in combat.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
it's a unique class feature and it's been like that since the beginning of the game

Blizzard does care about this....
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4SaUgIRZ08
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Because some of us aren't mechanical or undead? Gah been pet battling too much!

In another game I played they had a skill called Salvation which was like soul-stoning someone. But warlocks already have that...sooooo yeah. I just don't get why DKs have a brez and I don't.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Because some of us aren't mechanical or undead? Gah been pet battling too much!

In another game I played they had a skill called Salvation which was like soul-stoning someone. But warlocks already have that...sooooo yeah. I just don't get why DKs have a brez and I don't.

Heh, the main reason the Challenge Mode team I ran with had silver on our first try in Scholo was because it consisted of me, a feral druid, a demo 'lock, and a frost DK to go with a prot pally tanking.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Because we turn into Fail Angels that are going to heaven... once the spirit calls you, there's no denying it. Otherwise you may end up like Jonah in the belly of a whale shark.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
We used to be able to cast mass rez in spirit form if we were the last person to die ending combat. However, someone in development appears to have decided that running back after wipes was fun, so the ability was taken away.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]