5.2 Hear my cry!

90 Undead Monk
Dear Blizzard

Iv read over the patch notes and it sounds like your bringing a lot of cool new stuff to the table...

But honestly when I rolled this monk there was only ONE THING i could think to complain about... I would LOVE if i could keep my chi when i change my stance. That would completely make monks true Melee healers. switching between energy and mana without having to worry about losing your chi!

imo you can delete all the other changes your planning to make if you make this one change.

TY
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
this would make the skillcap of mistweavers pretty effing high
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
02/11/2013 12:33 AMPosted by Amyricals

And probably result in a nerf to Eminence and Serpent's Zeal to account for the 20% increased damage from the stance.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
02/11/2013 12:47 AMPosted by Meixie

And probably result in a nerf to Eminence and Serpent's Zeal to account for the 20% increased damage from the stance.

You don't have the ability to heal while dealing damage in Tiger Stance, at least as far as I am aware.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Mage
I don't think people read or understand tooltips

Blizzard should start doing all caps.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
I really hope your not switching to tiger stance. You lose a ton of damage, your spell power no longer turns into attack power, so your basically naked punching someone. You no longer gain haste buff, or get hit and exp from spirit. And no longer have eminence.

So please tell me your not switching to tiger stance as MW.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
02/11/2013 06:51 AMPosted by Reflëct
So please tell me your not switching to tiger stance as MW.

Let me explain why I think he wants it.

>Healing normally
>Needs big chi
>Tiger stance
>Gets full chi
>Serpent Stance
>Healing normally
>Oom? No problem, Tiger stance full chi and still can cast spells! (in serpent ofc)
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk

>Healing normally
>Needs big chi
>Tiger stance
>Gets full chi
>Serpent Stance
>Healing normally
>Oom? No problem, Tiger stance full chi and still can cast spells! (in serpent ofc)

Oh I get it, probably why blizzard made you lose chi when swapping stances to avoid such a thing.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk

>Healing normally
>Needs big chi
>Tiger stance
>Gets full chi
>Serpent Stance
>Healing normally

Oh I get it, probably why blizzard made you lose chi when swapping stances to avoid such a thing.

That would be why.

Welcome to the world of class limitations.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
yea.. mostly cuz i hate blasting mana on jabs.... makes me wanna not jab sometimes.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]