Optimus vs WBSH

85 Gnome Mage
I can't work out if this is some kind of troll or performance art created by retards.
Reply Quote
20 Worgen Hunter
well done Optimus, wbsh is only good for running and doesnt know how to die with honor, what a disgrace. LOL whats with No Dice sucking up to wbsh so hard these days, lame.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
02/13/2013 07:03 PMPosted by Asteros
well done Optimus, wbsh is only good for running and doesnt know how to die with honor, what a disgrace. LOL whats with No Dice sucking up to wbsh so hard these days, lame.

Ummm not a member of Optimus trying to up talk themselves at all, on a side note i would like to call out the guild Zanctuary your members are !@#$%in strong and coordinated, definitely the bigger threat out there on that day.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
02/13/2013 07:51 PMPosted by Raxaton

Ummm not a member of Optimus trying to up talk themselves at all, on a side note i would like to call out the guild Zanctuary your members are !@#$%in strong and coordinated, definitely the bigger threat out there on that day.

You must not know who we are.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
Tainaqt how can one not know who your guild is i mean have you seen how big your guilds ego is?

Also given my wording i didn't see your guild there on that day probly busy speaking about your RBG rating in the shrine
Edited by Raxaton on 2/14/2013 1:01 AM PST
Reply Quote
That's cause if ND turned up, there wouldn't be any Horde left.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
02/13/2013 07:03 PMPosted by Asteros

Making fun of the spastic who made this video doesn't mean we are sucking up to WBSH
Edited by Chiffey on 2/14/2013 3:44 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
However it does mean your making fun of the spastic who made the video
Reply Quote
guiz dis is srs
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
02/11/2013 05:53 AMPosted by Zylox
p.s UMAD

Your entire argument and purpose behind trying to troll or even make WBSH mad went out the window when that was included in your video and post.

I'm sorry. Oh and by no means am I defending WBSH but really. umad in a video?
UNNNNNNGGGGGGH. No. Please no. >_>'
Reply Quote
1 Human Paladin
Wowowowow, how did a disc priest beat all those R1 players this season!?! N1 Jovial.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
outa curiosity wheres the video of us smashing you in a even fight (about 15 vs 15) b4 we got bored of you and went to uldum where there was alot more horde that werent just flying around looking at us. even more funny is how u guys ran when we decided to even the numbers up at uldum by getting a little bit more help since we were out numbered sumthing crazy from all the other horde we had pissed off :)

so to answer your question mad? not really

laughing at some scrubby rogue running around like a headless chicken, definitely

btw +1 to optimas for actually getting out there and being able to organize something
Reply Quote
1 Human Paladin
This new breed of WBSH is really a soft bunch of dorks imo.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Who is Optimus, and why are they competing with We're Bad, Sad and Helpless?
Reply Quote
02/14/2013 02:47 PMPosted by Gladjacent
This new breed of WBSH is really a soft bunch of dorks imo.

most of them are much better than you plus they don't pay for RBG carry

wPvP the real PvP - WBSH still #1
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
02/13/2013 02:41 AMPosted by Houklol
I can't work out if this is some kind of troll or performance art created by retards.

This is how I feel about most PvP "rivalry" threads.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
Sadly sara is right this thread is proof enough WBSH is a solid guild who has easily been recognized as a threatening guild. when the horde beat the guild they feel they need to gloat as if they achieved something. as much as no dice gloats around town and trolls the forums they just don't get that recognition from others because noone really cares about them.

I understand that this comment will be replied to with no dice trying to self glorify themself again but just saying WBSH has the publicity and no dice doesn't.
Reply Quote
1 Human Paladin
Sadly sara is right this thread is proof enough WBSH is a solid guild who has easily been recognized as a threatening guild. when the horde beat the guild they feel they need to gloat as if they achieved something. as much as no dice gloats around town and trolls the forums they just don't get that recognition from others because noone really cares about them.

I understand that this comment will be replied to with no dice trying to self glorify themself again but just saying WBSH has the publicity and no dice doesn't.

No Dice has the rank 1 players on Barthilas also a combined rating of infinite.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]