Optimus vs WBSH

1 Pandaren Hunter
02/15/2013 03:47 AMPosted by ßubbleoseven
The Fact that you guys even care about whom is Superior is sad on its own Jovial is right WBSH covers a different end to pvp. The fact that people are trying to argue ratings on a guild that isn't even built around them is sad. No Dice does arena's and RBG's, WBSH does Open world pvp given the chance im sure alot of WBSH members would probly ignore arena but they need gear to keep killing

ßubbleoseven
80 Human Paladin
Omnificent
barthilas:
ßubbleoseven epsiloh fenthis raxaton

This guy:
Argues for pages about how WBSH > No Dice
switches toons
"GUYS ARGUING OVER WHO IS BETTER IS RETARDED"

A breed of forum sped who argues with himself as well as others.. lmao
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Fenthis was in wbsh back in the day? :S
Reply Quote
80 Human Paladin
ßubbleoseven
80 Human Paladin
Omnificent
barthilas:

This guy:
switches toons

ill be honest i like the troll mask better then the looks of a worgen and after reading jovials post i do agree to compare over the guilds that hold 2 goals is stupid, however i still beleive that No Dice is less known then WBSH and its easy to say because there are alot more @WBSH or @set WBSH officer threads, while all i see of No Dice is stock standard elitist posts with next to nobody caring. though i do find it amusing when people pull out the Rating card as a form of comparing.

And Mutator i have erased those memories too much of krix being a drama queen.

im kinda hoping i have made a target of myself

Also Mutator when are you gonna make another ganking challange i hope its around the start of the next patch
Edited by ßubbleoseven on 2/15/2013 7:09 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
ßubbleoseven
80 Human Paladin
Omnificent
barthilas:

This guy:
switches toons

ill be honest i like the troll mask better then the looks of a worgen and after reading jovials post i do agree to compare over the guilds that hold 2 goals is stupid, however i still beleive that No Dice is less known then WBSH and its easy to say because there are alot more @WBSH or @set WBSH officer threads, while all i see of No Dice is stock standard elitist posts with next to nobody caring. though i do find it amusing when people pull out the Rating card as a form of comparing.

And Mutator i have erased those memories too much of krix being a drama queen.

im kinda hoping i have made a target of myself

Also Mutator when are you gonna make another ganking challange i hope its around the start of the next patch

If we have the number of people interested I wouldn't mind running another one, also i have alot of extra gold I could put towards the winning jackpot.
Reply Quote
80 Human Paladin
The only issue is people nominating people who never leave the safety of town... like badges, i think it would be exceptional to make the event around the release of the next patch it draws people out to questing for the new rep hunting for the new mounts from rarespawns ect ect
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
what about if your on the list, and to stay ON the list you have to get a kill within a certain amount of time (x), or you get taken off the list? Therefore forces people to actually leave and go hunting? Just an idea
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]