Potential Alliance Guild Merge Discussion

90 Draenei Shaman
I have a level 25 guild with a few 90s who are willing to raid, i am also willing to level my shaman healer and start to heal again if you want... I really miss Andorhal and yeah.. i love to heal (;
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Oh, sorry Grouch, I probably should have worded that a bit differently xD. By "backups", I actually just meant for the continuation of Tuesday night's raid. Priority always goes to the ones that cleared the first bosses, but if they fail to show we will fill their spots as needed. Everyone that wants to get in on 25's should certainly contact the people mentioned in my previous post, regardless of ilvl/experience. We had quite a few people in Saturday that still had some greens, and everything went just fine. It is suggested (not required) that you at least do the LFR versions of MV before you do the 25m version, but we have amazing members that will explain all of the fights thoroughly (Adornhal, Beardare, Antibody) if need be.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
@ Furywinds

I'm not sure if your guild has plans to do their own raids soon but if not you guys are welcome to come to our 25 man. Message me in game for details. I'm usually on this toon or my shaman, Antipants.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
02/14/2013 12:38 PMPosted by Lawlhealz
It is suggested (not required) that you at least do the LFR versions of MV before you do the 25m version, but we have amazing members that will explain all of the fights thoroughly (Adornhal, Beardare, Antibody) if need be.

Yeah Adornhal did a great job on Tuesday. Got a couple complements about him from others regarding that raid.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
@ Anti, I was saying I have 90s in my 25 guild who are willing to join your guild, lol im not saying my guild will start raiding, im saying they will join yours to make a better guild for you.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I wish you guys nothing but luck... and believe that you can get it done....
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
How have you been, Duderette?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
02/18/2013 02:17 PMPosted by Antibody
How have you been, Duderette?

Hola.... doing great!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
I support this thread. Andorhal 4 lyfe.

Although, being on a high pop server is such a change of pace for my priest. Their auction house actually has stuff to spend gold on.

I blame blizz.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]