Spriest/ Warlock LF raiding guild

90 Orc Warlock
hey Hyjal, 2 guys looking to xfer to a new server to raid. our mains are warlock and a spriest but we also have alts as far as a each of us having a frost dk, fire mage, and im finishing off leveling my warrior to tank raids. we can raid during the week and preferably not too late. Weekends are a no go for us as well. let us know watsup thanks.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
I'd like to talk to you more in detail in game. Feel free to battle.tag me. Rezy#1582
Edited by Rezyarouas on 2/12/2013 7:33 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Add SuddenChaos#1348
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
add FBtheGreat#1310
heading into 25s from 10s and could use both classes
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
I would like to talk to you we have spots for ranged dps in our 10 man progression team, raid times would be 530pst-9pm w/th/fri. add me Ohhhshiney#1305 if your intrested current prog is 6/16 hc
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Warlock
I really need to write my battletag down.

We'd be interested in both of you. Hit me up in game or head to our site wolvesofwar.com
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Silly Ishnok not updating his thread...

Both of them are currently in Provisional Sin....or the priest will be once they transfer lol
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]