[A] Continental Types LFM

100 Human Death Knight
Continental Types is a Level 25 "moderate" guild now on Proudmoore, looking to recruit raiders for progression content. We have traditionally raided 25man content, however, our old home (Stonemaul) is dying and recruiting in MoP had become virtually impossible forcing us down to 10man raiding for the first time in our existence. We finally had enough and decided it was time to transfer to a realm with some life, did our research, and have landed here on Proudmoore.

We raid Tue-Thurs, 6:30PM - 9PM PST. We are looking to bolster our ranks across the board (core raid spots are available) and are looking for players who have positive and mature attitudes, are intelligent and prepared, are motivated to complete the current content, and who can commit to our raid schedule consistently or can communicate when they cannot.

Our short term goal is to complete as much of the current raid content as possible, in any capacity, before patch 5.2 (currently "targeted" for Feb. 26th). Our long term goal is to get back to raiding relevancy, scale our numbers to a point where we can run multiple 10man groups on multiple days and evaluate the possibility of getting back into 25man raiding which is really where we are most comfortable.

Continental Types was created by Absofacto & Marcail (whom have raided end-game content since vanilla) back in early 2009. It was formed because we were unhappy with hardcore raiding yet not satisfied with casual raiding. It is our goal to tread the ground between fun and progress, without feeling like the game is a job, and to provide a friendly yet serious raiding environment where our players are focused on progressing while still having fun and lives outside of the game.

If Continental Types sounds like a guild you want to be a part of, please visit our website at http://wow.continentaltypes.com and click Apply in the recruitment module on the left. We will also consider non-raiding applicants who fit our goals/philosophies. If you have any questions you can post here, send a pm on our forums, or whisper Absofacto, Marcail, Safron, or Belldandy in-game.

Thanks for your time,
/Absofacto (Formerly Dousk)

Current progression: MV (6/6), HoF (6/6), ToES (4/4), ToT (2/12)
Edited by Absofacto on 4/6/2013 10:04 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
Meant to say Feb 26th, not Mar 26th. Corrected.
Reply Quote
93 Draenei Shaman
JOIN US!!
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Come and join us....you know you want too
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
Updated progression. We've added a few great recruits, still looking for more.
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
Updated our progression.
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
Still looking for some new recruits, specifically healers.
Edited by Absofacto on 2/27/2013 7:29 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
Still looking for a skilled healer to join our heal team!
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
Updated our progression.
Reply Quote
I would love to join I'm at about 474 ilvl, I'm currently waiting for the 5.2 BoE BiS to surface so I can snatch them up.

One of the things I think makes me stand out the most is that I'm a really guild oriented player. I love helping lower levels with money for mounts, or getting that dungeon gear. Or getting the guild through their heroics, scenarios, and lfrs. Trying to help them get there 10 points in arena, whatever the case may be.

Cheers. ^^
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
Updated our progression, we are now officially caught up. Time to focus on Throne of Thunder!
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
Madridis, thanks for the response! Would you be available for a vent conversation? We find it's the best way to get to know potential recruits and answer any questions about the guild.
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
Jin'rokh the Breaker down!
Reply Quote
Madridis, thanks for the response! Would you be available for a vent conversation? We find it's the best way to get to know potential recruits and answer any questions about the guild.

I would love to. However a recent major event has happened; my computer has seemed to turn on me, and is currently in the repair shop as we speak.
It shouldn't be to long as it seems like a memory stick issue or hard drive issue. Trying to go to a computer cafe to get valor capped for this week but it wont be easy haha.
Thank you much for the opportunity and i will not cease to disappoint.
Cheers^^

Edit::
- Comp seems to be repaired -- doing some stress tests now and seems to all be in order. Will contact you when available.
Edited by Madridis on 3/16/2013 7:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
Updated our progression, really in need of healers and/or a healer lead.
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
Updated our raid days.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]