Not Your Typical Heroes recruiting Need all

90 Pandaren Monk
<Not Your Typical Heroes> is a close knit, adult,Drama free Guild.We are currently looking for people to fill our ranks.We love goofing around, but also know how to put on our games faces.

we are level 21 and looking for any levels but in need of one officer, and would like to start raiding weekly,we recently moved from black water raiders,have 5 bank tabs,we want people who know what they want in game,please be active ;) pst me or send mail for invite thanks
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Hi: My alt, Hawklan, was in your guild, and exalted. Today when I logged on, I was not in the guild any longer. What happened? If you think I've done something, please tell me what so that I can be more careful in the future.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
If you think I've done something, please tell me what so that I can be more careful in the future.

You didn't deposit any gold into the guild bank, that's why!
Reply Quote
96 Pandaren Monk
The same thing happened to me today - I wasn't aware there was a required amount to be deposited... would you consider allowing people in this situation back in, and perhaps letting us know what you expect for deposits...?? Had I known about a minimum deposit/contribution I certainly would have participated, I was enjoying being in the guild. I even asked when I first joined what sort of items etc y'all wanted in the bank, sad panda :(
Edited by Zhuoxiu on 4/10/2013 6:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Deathhappens - 1

This Post - 0
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)