Can not pass wow setup...

90 Dwarf Hunter
wait it woulnt uninstall ive tried twice it frezzes saying its not responding is there any other way
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
You mean, after you click Remove, in step 5?

Uninstall Utility

Sometimes it´s not possible to uninstall avast! the standard way - using the ADD/REMOVE PROGRAMS in control panel. In this case, you can use our uninstallation utility aswClear.

How to uninstall our software using aswClear:

1) Download aswclear.exe on your desktop
2) Start Windows in Safe Mode
3) Open (execute) the uninstall utility
4) If you installed avast! in a different folder than the default, browse for it. (Note: Be careful! The content of any folder you choose will be deleted!)
5) Click REMOVE
6) Restart your computer

http://www.avast.com/uninstall-utility
90 Dwarf Hunter
this didnt work either ?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
no it diodnt work it froze every time holy crap dude this is really frustrating
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
?
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
02/14/2013 02:04 PMPosted by Olbeastlo
no it diodnt work it froze every time holy crap dude this is really frustrating

What is freezing, the Avast uninstall utility, or the World of Warcraft installation?
90 Dwarf Hunter
THE avast thing then idid it another way and it didnt work dude im so sad i havent got to play wow in for ever please help idk what to do can you like log on to my computer and like do your magic or something or send me like a worldofwarcraft launncher fixer or something
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Do you have a name-brand computer like a Dell or HP or Sony or ? Or do you have a custom-built computer? Either way, I think at this point, you should get help from a computer technician or a computer shop to help you. Have you had this computer for a long time?
90 Dwarf Hunter
its a sony ihave had it for 6 years everything works fine escept wow as soon as i deleted it it started doing the checking for updates but at first it was doing the 70 % a computer technician woulnt work im going to buy a new computer thansk for the help i guess its cause of new patch ? or some
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
6 years is a long time, and because Avast is having such a hard time uninstalling, I just think you need a fresh start on this computer.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]