Beware the Gummi's!

90 Draenei Paladin
Listen up Feathermoon!

Ursagummi and Zummigummi are a couple of crying ninja's. Because their performance in our raid is terrible and we had to alert them for it they ninja'd as much as they could from our GB and are leaving the guild. We received whispers about these people before and were cautious. We had no idea that they are this immature and disrespectful.

DO NOT give them a chance. Blacklist them from every guild on this server and hopefully we can get them off.

They took 20 stacks of raw cooking mats, about 6 stacks of slasks, 10 stacks of gems/enchants, and more......None of this was stuff they contributed to the guild.

Please help us out here by blacklisting these two from any guild on this server. This kind of behavior is unacceptable and should not be allowed to continue here.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
I also want to add that they did not take up any concerns they had with the guild leader or the officers prior to taking as much as they could carry. As their raid leader, I kindly asked them to both improve (as I asked of ALL of my raiders), and both seemed amiable at the time. Concerns regarding the raid were not brought to my attention.

This attack on our bank was unprovoked and came without warning.
Reply Quote
84 Night Elf Druid
While I don't want to sound unsympathetic, you did get whispers about them. You should have restricted their access even further (from the sound of it, they had a fair amount of access) than the access they had.

Sorry it happened to you, but, in a sense, you did have it coming.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Aye, we gave them a chance in hopes that it was a bad one time thing because...well, who knows. Their access was heavily restricted but they took what they could because they got upset for being told to not stand in fire. We learned that even though we were helpful and welcoming of them, it didn't matter in the end. People are jerks to others when their wittle feewing get booboo'd. Hopefully now that it's happened two times, we all know now that they're just inconsiderate people and no one else has to suffer the same fate.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
FYI - they're a hunter/shaman combo that do everything together. Just in case they name change/faction change, etc.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Too bad they cant ninja any skill. Sounds like that's what they needed most.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Looks like they ninja'd a server transfer.
Reply Quote
Remember Demonox?

Players like this deserve to be run off the server. One of the defining characteristics of FM in Vanilla was that we all knew each other. Strong networking helps us police the behavior of immature players. One of the best things you can do when a player switches guilds is make sure you have a frank chat with the last GM they spent any real time with and find out if there is a history you need to be wary of.

Thanks for helping us keep the streets clean.
Reply Quote
84 Night Elf Druid
02/12/2013 06:37 AMPosted by Bloodvein
Looks like they ninja'd a server transfer.

And name-change.

That name-combo (names and their class combos) don't show up in the armory anymore.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
02/12/2013 08:00 AMPosted by Thorgrun
One of the best things you can do when a player switches guilds is make sure you have a frank chat with the last GM they spent any real time with and find out if there is a history you need to be wary of.

My exact intention. I wanted everyone to know how poorly these players treat their fellow server mates.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
We tried to get them blacklisted. They ninja'd only 5 stacks each from our guild bank.

I am sorry this has happened to you all as well. We think we may have an alt of one of them in our guild, strict attention is paying to him/her. We of Moonlit Raiding, did warn everyone we could. If you can get the trolls working in your favor, maybe you can get some of the mats back like they gave us, however since there is neither gummi available anymore, I doubt this will happen.

They may come into your vent stating that they had permission as they believe that if they can take it from the bank, i.e. 5 stacks of(let's use Raw Tiger Steak) then they can take it if they wish.

They left our guild due to the fact they did not have a raid spot and proceeded to ninja and leave.

*Edit* This has happened more than twice, just twice in recent time where the guild took up arms. I believe they tried against Legion of Light and Whiteclaw Legion but do not know for sure. Apparently they have a reputation for doing this that we were unaware of.
Edited by Carregmus on 2/13/2013 1:07 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
While i can sympathize with the fact that you lost some valuable stacks of raw cooking mats, you did say you were warned about them before...that said....I'm sorry to hear about your unfortunate run-ins with the "Gummi's".

Rest well knowing they essentially payed 30+ united states dollars each for those stacks of raw cooking mats.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
The items which were taken from us were easily and quickly replaced. Yes we were warned, yes we could have taken more precautions, but alas we hoped to trust our fellow server-mates. I'm not so upset that they took easily replaced items, but more at the fact that they threw a child-like tantrum in taking what was not rightfully theirs and server transferred/name changed.

I appreciate the warnings we had from others, I will definitely be heeding said warnings if ever an occasion like this arises again.

I also appreciate the lack of trolls on this post. Thank you Feathermoon.
Reply Quote
02/13/2013 04:55 AMPosted by Idilia
I also appreciate the lack of trolls on this post. Thank you Feathermoon.

Word. I'll troll the Alliance all day long, especially about the immature mouth breathers attracted to the pretty races and the easy-mode faction - but when it comes to calling out whiny !@#$%es that don't belong on our server... well we're all on the same side for that mission.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
02/11/2013 09:24 PMPosted by Chaillu
People are jerks to others when their wittle feewing get booboo'd.

Not everyone. Some. And yes I hope you learned for sure this time. There are some out there who are just plain bad news to be around, which is unfortunate because I do believe in second chances. But there comes a point where you have to put your foot down to keep yourself and those around you safe.

Good luck in your future ventures. Hopefully these people actually *did* leave the server. God help whoever they try to get their hooks into. I hope some day these people actually see the error of their ways and decide to grow up for their own sakes, if nothing else.
Edited by Jinglz on 2/13/2013 11:44 AM PST
Reply Quote
02/13/2013 11:44 AMPosted by Jinglz
I hope some day these people actually see the error of their ways and decide to grow up for their own sakes, if nothing else.

I hope their network ports explode and relieve the Internet of the burden of their presence.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
That works too. :3
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]