Forbidden Death?

90 Human Paladin
Looks like Death is Definitely not forbidden in <Forbidden Death>

Ten of their members wanted to 10v3(plus 3 from BeZt)me and some friends in the Vale, and Kniepic strayed too far from the saftety of the herd...

I taunted him and he wouldn't come down because he was waiting for backup and couldn't man vs. man. Threw my shell at him and then ate him for breakfast a couple times til his army of warriors, holy paladins, shadow priests, and hunters arrived. But, don't worry, I got away unscathed.

On top of that, what kind of guild in a raid group needs to glitch on top of the building in the Vale and pick people off 10v1? Where they can't even be targeted and the guards kill anyone who even bothers to try and fight all ten-plus of the cowards on the roof?

Here's a pic of Kniepic dead...which is...forbidden! Guild kick him immediately! Note all his buffs/diseases on me, etc. He only fell about 20 feet. I sincerely wish he would have fallen to his death, wouldn't have had to call upon my sexy guardian angel to solo him.

http://tinypic.com/r/98wq6x/6

I am going to HK you all one by one,

Headsman(formerly Tyrs)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
smells like two pc na bizcuit but lacks that spicy flavor
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Rofl Agreed wbush, and as for fighting with my guildies congrats on killing one but going to forums to post about it just not classy oh well try and try if i see you though you better hope you got friends around
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Do you also have a screenshot of the fight starting with me at below half HP from when you shelled me?

Do you also have a screenshot of when I rezzed and took you on straight from rez and got you to 5% and then you bubbled?

Do you have the screenshot of when I was at full HP standing beneath you for 5 minutes beckoning you over and you just hovered above me refusing to come down and fight, before logging out mid air?

Naw, you don't, but neither do I, because I don't care to start this petty crap with misleaidng screenshots. If you want to start this childish nonsense, try to at least back it up.
Edited by Kniepic on 2/12/2013 6:01 AM PST
Reply Quote
And in case it wasn't clear enough, I don't really care about screenshots or if anyone believes me, because I know what really happened, and you know what really happened...and that is all that matters.
Edited by Kniepic on 2/12/2013 5:59 AM PST
Reply Quote
dude to far...
Reply Quote
Ok wait, to be honest I never actually read your post, I just looked at the picture, because I didn't care too much, then I heard from others just how misleading the text was.

Let me clear some things up.

02/11/2013 06:52 PMPosted by Headsman
Ten of their members wanted to 10v3(plus 3 from BeZt)me and some friends in the Vale, and Kniepic strayed too far from the saftety of the herd...

lol huh? You and some guy from 2 pc were out there and me and TWO other guildies came out there, at least while I was there that is all that was happening. (FYI I saw no beZt there, to be honest they actually hate us, ask them yourselves).

I taunted him and he wouldn't come down because he was waiting for backup and couldn't man vs. man. Threw my shell at him and then ate him for breakfast a couple times til his army of warriors, holy paladins, shadow priests, and hunters arrived. But, don't worry, I got away unscathed.

I was hovering above for MAYBE ten seconds before you shelled me, compared to the literally minutes you hovered above me once I was at full HP and it was a fair fight. I already described above how you "ate me for breakfast", so I won't go into that. But when the TWO guildies who were there happened to come over I told them to go away. I know you saw them fly up beside me, I know you saw me /say something to them, and I know you saw them fly off. I told them to go away, and then they did, but even so there was still a minute gap there before they even flew over where I was at full HP and they were nowhere near us and you still just hovered above me.

02/11/2013 06:52 PMPosted by Headsman
On top of that, what kind of guild in a raid group needs to glitch on top of the building in the Vale and pick people off 10v1? Where they can't even be targeted and the guards kill anyone who even bothers to try and fight all ten-plus of the cowards on the roof?

That isn't a glitch dude. Come on now. You're better than that. That just shows how desperate you are to make yourself seem superior,. Also there were 3 of us, and 2 of you. I didn't hear you complaining about you 2/3v1'ing people before we came out there. Hm, funny. Oh, and that "glitch" of standing on top of a building is something used by EVERYONE, even your own allies. But as I said, it isn't even a glitch...at all. if you're so against it, file a ticket and talk to a GM while he stifles laughs at how naive you are.

So let's recap shall we?

-You and a buddy are out ganking.

-when I came out there it was me and TWO others, we gank you and your 2 pc friend, while you hallucinate 7 other people surrounding you.

-You run, I eventually follow. Almost as soon as I see you, you shell me. I almost beat you while starting a severe disadvantage. I rez and starting at a disadvantage again I make you bubble at beneath 10%. When I rez again and heal and I am alone, you refuse to come down and fight me on a fair playing field, while again imagining 9 other pretend people.

-You then log out while hovering in mid air.

-I sent you in-game mail from my ally toon calling you on running from a fair fight, and now here you are, all indignant I had the audacity to almost shatter your fragile sense of self importance.

Oh, and notice how you are in a group? I wasn't. I was alone. If you are perceptive at all you knew that, because you saw I was only self buffed. Also, it is pretty funny how you're telling in the party that standing on top of a building is glitching..well then, again, why don't you report me? Go ahead, file a GM ticket. I'll wait for my ban.

And I know I don't have any screen shots, because again, I don't care to try and make myself appear better than I am, I don't care to start this childish nonsense, and I didn't think I would have to have a rebuttal for some silly forum post. I've said my piece now, I won't be pandering to you anymore. So go ahead and reply if you want, it will be like talking to a brick wall, I won't even be reading it.

I say once more, YOU know how it really went down, and that is enough for me
Edited by Kniepic on 2/12/2013 6:45 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
damn, 6k dps

beast
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman

I say once more, YOU know how it really went down, and that is enough for me

If that truly is the case, then what is the point of the wall of text?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Kniepic, don't act like your're good at the game. As far as I'm concerned you are just as good as halls. That's not very good. Plus not to mention you outgear him by alot.
Edited by Futuristic on 2/12/2013 9:11 AM PST
Reply Quote
crituhard I believe I got you once last week ;)

Anyways, I kill people at vale all day just about every day now that I have nothing to do, and I don't post on the forums everytime I kill someone. First of all, there would be too many posts... Second of all, getting in herpaderp arguements does not sound fun to me... idk.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
This all sounds somewhat familiar...
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
02/12/2013 10:39 AMPosted by Swaggernaut
This all sounds somewhat familiar...
Reply Quote
should feel honored that it takes 3 horde to kill u
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
tylaw you probably did catch me was it that big battle? like 2 days ago that was epic GJ on tagging me. and i do agree if a post was put every time i killed someone in the vale the server would hate me alone on forum spam. that is why there is some class presented but i guess headsman was late on the forum drama and wanted his piece
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
oh and headsman. how did you like that faceroll? you bubbled i didnt use cd's i was down 50k health you were dead and so was your warrior friend GG your bad
Reply Quote
you and kneipic got me back i believe
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
happens its world pvp bro
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
RED IS DEAD.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
forbidden death is bad. Period.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]