Collective Raiding

90 Human Rogue
The Ysondre Collective will be raiding Saturday Feb. 16th at 8pm. Groups forming at 7:30pm.

If you previously contacted me or submitted a survey for participation through the website, you should have received a calendar invitation with a flashing ? over your calendar. If you have mods, please be sure to manually click on the calendar to accept/decline the event. If you did not receive an invite and have submitted a survey, there's a chance your survey was eaten by a group of raging murlocs while in transit to me. Please contact me so I can get you an invite.

If you need more info or need to complete the survey, please visit:

TheYsondreCollective.weebly.com or TheYsondreCollective.freeforums.org

Our first event saw an awesome group of 25 players come together. This weekend, we will be running multiple 10-person teams. Please be sure to be online no later than 7:30pm and plan to stay until 11pm.

See you at raid time!

Cheers,
MJ
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]