[H]<House Dawnsong>RP/PvP- To Pandaria!

90 Blood Elf Priest
Hey there! Thanks for stopping by the thread. I'll try to be short and sweet with our information here. For a more detailed presentation of information related to the guild, please visit <dawnsong.shivtr.com> for app. and info!

Who We Are:
A dedicated group of role-players aimed at providing a stable community. We are sort of unique to the 'house scene' as we welcome all races, while abiding by lore. That being said, we tell our tale through the eyes of the Sin'dorei. Do we want your orcs? Yes. How about those hippy Tauren? YUS. There is a place for you! Our officer core does its very best to accommodation all stories into our cozy little community.

Do you enjoy the political war games that come with being part of a sovereign society? Looking for a group of laid back individuals who enjoy writing deep, detailed stories to enhance community role-play? Look no further!

What We Do:
First and foremost we are a Heavy RP guild. This means the majority of our events will derive from our storyline or a current plot we are running. That being said, most of the guild leadership enjoys a healthy dose of weekly PvE and PvP. What does that mean for you? As a member, you can expect various calendar events available weekly.

As we are an RP/PvP guild, expect us to trollop through battlegrounds weekly. You also have the option of joining one of our 2v2 or 3v3 arena teams. Conquest for all! If PvP ain't yo thang, we also offer a variety of PvE options. From guild LFR, transmog/RP gear runs, mount runs and much more! With growing interest, we will be building raid teams.

House Dawnsong also participates in various RP campaigns around the server. We welcome any and all collaboration ideas and look forward to continued partnerships!

What We Need:
We welcome all classes to apply. Before applying, please understand we cater to Sin'dorei RP and Blood Elves make up the majority of our membership. Alts of all races are welcome if your main is an elfy. If you are a dedicated player, eager to join our community, please speak directly to any member of guild leadership and we will do our best to work something out!

If You Are Not An Elf: Fear not! We have a soft spot in our hearts for orcs. Also tauren. Sometimes goblins and forsaken. While a non-Sin'dorei could never hold any legitimate authority in the house ICly, we are more than willing to work out feasible stories, as we have done for others!

What Are The Benefits:
You can enjoy the perks of a level 25 guild with a fully stocked guild bank and repair funds. As a member you have access to our guild vent, website and materials upon request. We tailor our runs and events to the wants of our members and community.

Trying to find a laid back, casual atmosphere where you can enjoy your RP? Look us up! Please visit <dawnsong.shivtr.com> for app. & info! Don't hesitate to contact Avaleira, Kelzthalas or Syraelina in-game with questions or commentary!
Edited by Avaleira on 4/23/2013 5:42 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Reserved for event updates!
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
I don't always bump elves, but when I do, I bump these elves.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Gooooooood mooooooooorning, lovelies. <3
Reply Quote
Syraelina is cool...for an elf,that is :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
TGIF!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Nevermind, found them!
Edited by Zelenas on 2/15/2013 6:40 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Welcome to our new recruits!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Oherrodere, lovelies. <3
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warrior
Already well underway with some new Guard recruits. If interested - feel free to post on this thread or contact us in-game.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I have very little experience with Blood Elves, and have largely steered away from them for a variety of reasons. They've gotten a pretty bad rep, so it was easy to just ignore that race.

I will be creating a Blood Elf of some sort in the near future though and might be interested, at least in some minor role to start off with. Dipping my toe in so to speak. Have to decide on a class and where I want to take my character first though, which is the hard part for me.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I have very little experience with Blood Elves, and have largely steered away from them for a variety of reasons. They've gotten a pretty bad rep, so it was easy to just ignore that race.

I will be creating a Blood Elf of some sort in the near future though and might be interested, at least in some minor role to start off with. Dipping my toe in so to speak. Have to decide on a class and where I want to take my character first though, which is the hard part for me.

Hey! Whenever you decide to roll an elf, feel free to find us in-game. We're happy to help with whatever we can. :)
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warrior
While servers are down, I just wanted to make the offer again that the Crimson Council is still recruiting - and if there were any questions, feel free to contact me or Avaleira in-game if not on this thread. Thank you. :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Hnnnnnnng good morning!
Reply Quote
B-... Buuump. *face now a deep purple*
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
I have no idea why my armory didn't update. Strange. I know I transmogged before PVP with Shad.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Herro my lovelies. <3
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
Long overdue bump
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Now that a long weekend for me is over, time to get back to business!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
To the top with you!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]