LF RMP Alliance next season

41 Undead Warlock
Having taken the bait and moved here from KT, I am sticking around for a little while, albeit probably not that long because in reality the likelihood of finding a team here isn't good.

That being said, I'm still going to try, RMP was my first time hitting 2k on any toon, and I ran it from rogue and mage POV. I'm the rogue this time around, hmu on skype (shlackn) if you're interested.

I'm a college student and I like to party so those two sometimes keep me away from wow. I have fowl language and have humor most would find repulsive (ex military). If none of this bothers you, please hit me up. I've been 2600 on Spriest s7/s8/s9 and would like to get glad this season.
Edited by Plearlz on 2/12/2013 10:46 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
everyone went either tich horde, bleeding hollow horde, sarg alliance, or darkspear alliance.

no one that's even 2k+ is here anymore. the only Glads xferred off like last week.
Reply Quote
58 Draenei Death Knight
everyone went either tich horde, bleeding hollow horde, sarg alliance, or darkspear alliance.

no one that's even 2k+ is here anymore. the only Glads xferred off like last week.

nd left u behind!! loL! wots the mater, mommy di'dnt give u her cred card ?
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
na bro transferring tonight, at least post on your main
Reply Quote
58 Draenei Death Knight
02/15/2013 04:22 PMPosted by Malgru

gud ridance "bro' lulz
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
02/15/2013 04:22 PMPosted by Malgru

does that mean we don't get ur lame post on forums anymore?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]